Chinese Scholar Yang Jian liang Putting Wrongs to Rights in Astrophysics

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by heyuhua, Apr 22, 2018.

1. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

This is just rhetoric.
    Prove it.
    Show how Yang's theory explains the Bullet Cluster.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

if you think yang's theory cannot explain the Bullet Cluster

please you show how Yang's theory cannot explain the Bullet Cluster

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

There is no essential difference from other galaxies about the bullet Cluster,. There are a lot of distortions and misunderstandings about the Bullet Cluster's interpretation by the mainstream,and has nothing to do with the so-called dark energy and dark matter..

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

I said I wont deal with you but your statement is hard to ignore.
    The onus of a new theory is to do things better to a large degree so dont expect others to show why it wont work.
    That is the same as those fools saying prove thete is not a god..

However I would be interested to have the observations of the bullet cluster explained using the Yang theory but ot is not up to others to do the work for you...
    Alex

8. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

Yep, it's pretty good evidence that current mainstream theories are correct: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellar_evolution

But what does this have to do with anything? How is this the evidence I requested?

I have no idea what you mean by this?

Well, same to you. You said you had a lot of evidence, but after asking multiple times, you couldn't even link any of it. In order to talk to someone, you need to be communicating. You are not. It's your own fault you cannot talk to me.

Did I cover up all the evidence you have? No? Well, then link to it!

Says the person pushing calculation mistakes as the biggest revelation in science.

Again, please tell "my master" that I have yet to receive my reward.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

The Bullet Cluster isn't a galaxy; it's (shock!) a cluster. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

10. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

What is a galaxy? Galaxies are clusters of matter, and the universe is a large galaxy.

11. Xelasnave.1947 Valued Senior Member

You dont know and dare to discuss cosmology...you dont realise what a fool you make of yourself.
    Here you are talking about gallaxy formation and you dont know what they are...you need an education before you can graduate to the high level of fool.
    The universe is not a large gallaxy ...get some comics and learn something.

Alex

12. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

heyuhua: Here you demonstrate an ignorance of cosmology so profound that a grade school student could wrestle you to the ground with both hands closed and one eye tied behind his back.

I accuse: You have not even read Yang's theory. You can't have read it. With your ignorance, it is impossible for you to understand a theory of cosmology, let alone support it.

You are done.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
  13. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

I have to agree with DaveC426913: if you don't even know what a galaxy is, you can't be taken seriously when discussing cosmology.

14. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

yes, What is a galaxy? Galaxies are clusters of matter, and the universe is a large galaxy. This is an extension of the concept of galaxies to facilitate the understanding of galaxy expansion, and understanding the whole universe as a large galaxy can deepen your understanding to the nature of the universe. The expansion of the universe is the expansion of galaxies,it's the same everywhere you look. What we see is always insignificant compared to the whole universe. That is to say, the so-called large scope is still small one,

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
  15. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Entirely false.

You're washed up heyhua.

16. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

Your pig's head will never have great wisdom, Rigid thinking is impossible to innovation

17. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

You can think of it as a special galaxy, which doesn't cause anything trouble. of course, you can call a a cluster. It's a system of moving luminous matter, and in this sense it's not fundamentally different from other galaxies.

18. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

This is rhetoric. It does not make you any less ignorant of cosmology.

No you can't.

For one, a galaxy is, by definition, a gravitationally-bound object. The universe is not.

Xelasnave.1947 likes this.
  19. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

NO, The universe is exactly a gravitationally-bound object

20. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

If that were true, then galaxy superclusters wouldn't be drifting away from each other....

Bazinga.

21. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

NO,They're moving away, You're extremely wrong.

22. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

I'm a cluster of matter; am I a galaxy?

You are redefining the word galaxy, so it loses all connection with what is called a galaxy in mainstream astronomy. You apparently don't know how words works.

Not at the moment. A galaxy has a certain type of order (the orbits of the stars line up in a certain way), and the Bullet Cluster doesn't have that. The Bullet Cluster is a pair of galaxies mid/post-collision. It even stated that explicitly in the Wikipedia-link that was posted.

Again, if you call that a "special galaxy", you are redefining words so that they don't correspond with their mainstream usage anymore. You are no longer talking about galaxies.

"Confusing communications through misleading definitions" is trouble.

Yes, because it is one. It's even in its name!

Does your redefinition of galaxy demand luminous matter? So a lightbulb would be a galaxy?

23. heyuhua Registered Senior Member

You're extremely wrong. what is galaxy?
    a galaxy is system that is made up of stars, planets and other dust, and it has different manners to make, such as disklike, ellipsoid, rod-shaped, and so on.,. Small galaxies form large galaxies, large galaxies form larger galaxies, Larger galaxies make up much larger galaxies,,,,,,,,

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018