Chi (Qi)

Discussion in 'Eastern Philosophy' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Sep 23, 2005.

1. 9EITHER Registered Member

but i know about either and i connected the dot from either to chi so maby im wrong...all i know is u got ya chi either is a million times stronger then any of that foolishness...lol white ppl have 0-6 either they gain 6 when they mate with a black person or any other race of the sun sept indians *NOT AMERICAN INDIANS* the ones across seas they have 0 either 2 spet they carry the trate of the jin that might come with powers or something too idk...
    and 6 either is weak it dont go by numbers it goes by where you originated from and every one came about diffrent...thats y theres soo many diffrent gods and races.....so back to the chi its a fact that it exsists science cant explain every thing for example who is talking to you in your mind and how can you hear your self think with out using your ears...so every thing revolves around every thing science and spiritual goes hand and hand...

ok either is physical and spiritual either is what your soul is made of when u die it is all the gasses there possably is in the universe and it is able to turn solid,liquid, and back to gas it is the life esscence it is the most powerfull thing in exsistance here and in the after life im a student so i dont have all the answers...but i do know it higher in some rasces then others basiclly the only race that lacks either lacks melinin the other is where they came from and it gets too deeper to discuss but chi is a gass that every one has in them chi is what keeps the lesser light burning in every man you cant have a lesser light with out a soul but u can live with out one hint: ANIMALS....you can live with out either like every animal on earth accept the dolphin it has a soul...the reason white ppl lack chi is because they live on blood in some cases less there albinos then they will have 6 either that is y ppl say white is the generic race because in there natural form with out breeding they live on blood and spirit no either...and im not rascest i love white ppl there cool its just facts that no one will discuss.

chi-either- breath of life...

by living on blood i mean spirit that is why alcohol is called *gin* *jin*

i beleave chi has alot to do with 9 either sence its detectable by heat sensors
    and as u know us blacks was made from every gas there possably is in the universe and chinise ppl have 7 either so i think there using there iner soul to create phisical energy...there for there basicly using the same thing that helps ppl levitate ect...un like magic theres no smoke and mirrors white ppl cant understand the consept because there the newest and basicly have little to work with other then there brain...and no im not rascist its a fact that there the closest humans get to animals and us being the first on earth where-where it started at the people of the sun...

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2007
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

No, you're not a racist, but you probably are very young. That on itself is not a problem, but please learn to write better, so that others can understand you better.
    And please learn to think better, so that others have something to understand.

I suggest you look up critical thinking:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_thinking

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. 9EITHER Registered Member

lol ill try but its facts u simply dont understand...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

If you say so. But I doubt you have the capacity and the necessary information to judge my understanding.

8. 9EITHER Registered Member

lol y do you have the eye of horus? ur not egyption we are and thats where i got my info sumerian or egyptian culture ur not black......so just stop trying to comprehend something u dont under stand go try to fugure out your 4 thousand yeah old culture that leaches off every one else lol your dumb lil bible cam from egypt thats us bout time you figured out the world was not flat with monsters below lol it didnt say nuthing like that in egypt which has been here talkin bout being born yesterday...

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Is is possible for you to spell properly? That's not english.

10. 9EITHER Registered Member

with all and all being said white ppl are leaches with no connection...fact.
    your music stimed from devil worship lol and that shows your inside. music is an expression and thats what you express...junk

11. 9EITHER Registered Member

yeah my bad spellin is from being forced to speak a language i care nuthing of...lol but its all good.

12. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

No, your bad spelling stems from your lack on knowledge. Please go away from this discussion, because you are seriously derailing its quality for what it was.

13. 9EITHER Registered Member

9either

and thats y u have hair like an animal cause ur the cursed seed you really have no reason descusing chi because u have none and it exsist and one more thing....u want a fact...your hair is the closest human hair gets to animal fur so who has ours? god and dont look around at chinise and spanish
    chinise ppl hair is hollow urs is the only one that is close in comparison to animal fur thats y ur eyes is blue cause u are striped of every thing chi ect. no pigment your transparent....so stop leaching that goes for all yu monsters bush all of you...

yin and yang eather way black wins lol! we start it and we end it

the black space was here befor god i guess thats y we black...

the mind it self is one giant pool you just rent a space lol its all gods thats y every ones mind do the same thing look out ur eyes and keeps your body functioning. when a person is brain dead where u think hes living if hes still alive?

basiclly your mind is a giant stream and thats what runs everything its kind of gods computer for his creations with out your mind you will not exsist and you cant have a mind with out a soul because yur mind cant travle with out a host thats y its mind-body-and soul you think when your dead just like god thought of every thing he made this is y evil cant possably win because god can simply take your mind away when ever he chooses.

the reason theres evil is because its all a game ANU is just like a human with his own feelings and emotions on a greater scale so every one ill get theres in the end its just that he is taking for ever because ur kinda bitchin when things go wrong in your life because life is only 1 sec compaired to eternity.
    there for the greatest scale of pain and suffering on earth is simply a boo boo.

so basicly kids do the darnest things and hes laffin at this foolishness cause its all good.

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2007
  14. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Rabbit wielding +3 Qi Pancake

15. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

No, it's called "gin" because it derives from the Dutch word for juniper, which is what it was made from.

16. denis Registered Member

He's got you there. Heavy metal is devil worship music.

He also got you here

"thats y ur eyes is blue cause u are striped of every thing chi ect. no pigment your transparent."

Go look around. Lots of people around the world have very dark eyes. What is really funny is white people call them "dark beady eyes", as if it is a bad thing to be shunned, when in fact it is a sign of high level development.

17. Cortex_Colossus Banned Banned

Another self-appreciation thread EmptyHeadOfChi?

18. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

this thread is 2 years old. yes i appreciate myself theres nothing wrong with that.

peace.