Cheney Accidentally Shoots Fellow Hunter! LOL

Discussion in 'World Events' started by cato, Feb 13, 2006.

1. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I don't think so, they are calling it a minor heart attack. If he dies, can Cheney be convicted of manslaughter?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Potentially, but I think they were good friends, so probably not. If the dude does die, though, we would probably find out if he was drunk or high, and that could be telling for cheney.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

Not always, just when you try it with bottlerockets and roman candles- I know I won't try that again.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2006
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Hercules Rockefeller Beatings will continue until morale improves. Moderator

I would argue that there is fault, viz. the USA’s obsession with guns and with killing things. It says a lot about the people of the USA that so many of you find recreation and pleasure in butchering wildlife.

8. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Clearly you have never taken any advanced (defensive) driving courses, or been involved in QHSE programs with a progressive company. Accidents don't just happen. They are a consequence of negligence. Someone, usually more than one, is always at fault. Often some of those at fault are not even present at the scene of the accident.
    The attitude you have taken to accidents here is the reason we continue to have as many as we do, with consequent loss of life, injury, etc.

9. Hapsburg Hellenistic polytheist Valued Senior Member

And this is a bad thing? Wildlife shouldn't've been in my line of sight if they didn't wanna get shot.

10. dsdsds Valued Senior Member

A birdshot is a pellet, right? and it's lead? That can't be doing too much good lodged in a 78 year old man's heart!

11. dkb218 Banned Banned

From the Jon Stewart Show...

Stewart: "I'm joined now by our own vice presidential firearms mishap expert, Rob Corddry."

Corddry: "Jon, tonight the vice president is standing by his decision to shoot Harry Whittington. According to the best intelligence available, there were quail hidden in the bush. Everyone believed at the time there were quail hidden in the bush. And while the quail turned out to be a 78 year old man, even knowing that today, Mr. Cheney insists he still would have shot Mr. Whittington in the face... To have not shot his friend is the face would have sent a message to the quail that America is weak."

12. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

lol!!!!!!!

13. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

Cant DICK cheney take Bush & rumsfield on his next shooting trip, it could turn out to be a real Turkey shoot.

14. mountainhare Banned Banned

vincent:
    Heh, I was thinking the same thing. Damn neo-cons are saving us the effort, by picking each other off.

15. Fukushi -meta consciousness- Registered Senior Member

He was only waging pre-empitive war on the Bird-flu,...