Chemtrails,

Discussion in 'World Events' started by ozarky, Sep 7, 2000.

1. ozarky Registered Senior Member

On websites, message boards and via email particularly in the US and Canada, many people are claiming that growing numbers of contrails, normally composed of condensation, left in the sky by high flying jets, rather than dissapating, float intact, and are then crossed by a perpendicular flying jets contrail. The 'X' patternformed by the two trails is repeated by other jets, turning the once clear sky into a patchwork.

The accusation has been made that high altitude spraying of toxic substances over various areas of North America is routinely being carried out and that these contrails aren't just made up of water crystals. Maybe it's an inoculation program, US Air Force weather modification projects, or an open attack on the world's citizens.

Click on this URL and see pictures along with more information. http://www.carnicom.com/conright.htm

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Cable Man Registered Senior Member

Ozarky,
    I'd say it's getting pretty busy up there. Kinda spoils the view doesn't it. I'd say "follow the money". If there is no money to follow I would say no secret conspiricy. If there is some sort of program covertly operating, I'd say there is a drug company out there making a heck of a lot of money.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.