Chaos is a fraud!

Discussion in 'Astronomy, Exobiology, & Cosmology' started by Lenny, Jul 22, 2000.

1. Lenny Registered Senior Member

The person using the handle "Chaos" in this board is a fraud who is using a stolen identity. He/She has listed a home page on his user profile that he has no right to use. The owner of the page has been notified and is in the process of registering a complaint with the applicable authorities.

I strongly suggest the legitimate users of this board to ignore all posts by this person.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. DaveW Registered Senior Member

Why am I not an "applicable authority"?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lenny Registered Senior Member

The owner of the URL was not aware of your e-mail address. You should here from her shortly.

BTW: You might want to take a look at Chaos's profile and jump to the URL in question.

------------------
    The sky is not the limit, nor are the stars.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DaveW Registered Senior Member

It's a dead link, as far as I can tell?

8. Lenny Registered Senior Member

Did you go to http://www.chaos.com/ or send an e-mail to mailto:kmr@netteach.com ?

BTW: Why are you giving me such a hard time on the board? I am sure I could contribute much. (For one thing, I am a serious amateur Astronomer and the board appears to be almost completely lacking any serious discussion on astronomy) I really wish I had minded my own business on this matter. I was just trying to do a "good deed". I do not know the Rutkowski's (owners of the URL in question) but I really hope they contact you and clear this thing up. Perhaps they will write or call during business hours on Monday.

------------------
    The sky is not the limit, nor are the stars.

9. DaveW Registered Senior Member

ok... the link is now working (it wasn't all of yesterday)

10. chaos1 Guest

oh my god, i can't believe you took away my posting privilages...

i made up that URL and Email i didn't even check to make sure they existed and i feel as if i wouldn't make a difference...

i just put that URL there, i didn't think it matter.... its not like i said it was mine

whoever banned my name i don't see why you did that... i have used many names on this forum including DOUBLE OVERDRIVE from a long time ago and im simply trying to protect my privacy....

11. chaos1 Guest

by the way... no where in the agreement does it state taht i hafta give my correct email or get the consent of a website to post their URL... so i feel as if i was banned unfairly.

I mean who really gives a shit? I just said chaos.com cause i was using the name chaos... Lenny all i gotta say is get a life man, this is really pathetic that this topic was even started

12. chaos1 Guest

I strongly suggest that my old name be re-enabled ASAP. I have the right to put any website in the "website" field, and the email field for that matter. If you don't re-enable my original name then i suggest you change your bulliten board rules to reflect your "changed" rules. Show some decency please.

13. chaos1 Guest

hahahah, i just tried going to chaos.com AND IT DOESNT EVEN EXIST... man Lenny i bet you feel stupid

14. chaos1 Guest

okay www.chaos.com does work, but that isn't what i had in my profile, i had chaos.com

Lenny maybe now you just feel half as stupid

LOL... Lenny your a loser

15. chaos1 Guest

even if chaos.com did exist, I still have the right to put it in the homepage field... and in no way would this make me a fraud.

16. Heathen Registered Senior Member

Chaos ~
    Quit whining! It's just this simple, You were wrong! Nobody like to admit error, but get over it. You tried to cop a registered URL and implied it was your own. BUSTED!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. Double Overdrive Registered Member

Why should I admit to being at fault? There is nothing wrong with putting a website that isn't yours in your profile.

And how am I busted? Look im my profile, I still have that URL listed. I will continue to keep that URL in my profile indefinitly...

I don't even see why you people care.

------------------
    Days

Sat down to think about my life passin by
    So much i've done and have yet to try
    But why am I here just waiting to die?
    I can't complain about what lifes thrown my way
    I'm thankful to be in this moment today
    I've given nothing, for what I recieved
    These days are more meaningful than I believed