Channeling Will

arfa brane

call me arf
Valued Senior Member
I drop off and pick up my partner to and from work. Usually I text something cryptic like "Here" after arriving and parking the car.

After watching Lightbox's adaptation of Richard II and Henry IV, I managed to get more lyrical and texted the following last night: "I tarry here upon thy threshold. Wilt thou forsake thy duties and come hither?"

Whilst so engaged, I noted how the more cryptic messages are definitely less work. O tempora, o mores! Mayhap some enterprising scoundrel will concoct a killer Shakespeare app.

I drop off and pick up my partner to and from work. Usually I text something cryptic like "Here" after arriving and parking the car.

After watching Lightbox's adaptation of Richard II and Henry IV, I managed to get more lyrical and texted the following last night: "I tarry here upon thy threshold. Wilt thou forsake thy duties and come hither?"

Whilst so engaged, I noted how the more cryptic messages are definitely less work. O tempora, o mores! Mayhap some enterprising scoundrel will concoct a killer Shakespeare app.

Oh what times indeed
your investment in the lyrical will most likely do you both some good.
'tis time and energy well spent.

Back