Cattle Mutilation Phenomena

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by J-Rod, Mar 18, 2006.

1. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Those pictures which I posted have also been theorised to be wild dogs with a rare skin disease. Maybe that's all the chupacabra ever was, who knows.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

The FBI did release the files on their investigations to alledged cattle mutilations. Notibly unqualified police investigators might have contributed to the myth of such muilations being related to UFO's or Cult groups, however a majority of them really suggested natural causes for most animals.

I did raise a question based upon sociology in the sense that there is notibly more reported cases of "Cattle mutilations" and other animal mutilations in countries that purchase Human Blood for money. To my knowledge I've not heard of any mutilations in the UK other than a few horse ones involving people mistreating animals, the UK doesn't purchase blood, it relies upon people donating it.

It could be suggested that a bit of human blood merged with cattle blood might be parsed off as a greater quantity of human blood. The same could be said for the use of any missing organ especially considering the worlds trade in body parts.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. J-Rod Registered Member

Interesting point Stryder. If true, it's a disturbing insight into what some people might do for money.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ylooshi breakingspells.net Registered Senior Member

August 7, 2004 - Anderson, California Ranch

** tail excision in neat cut through tail bone from newborn heifer

Another bull found dead with bloodless excisions January 5, 2006, on the Barton Ranch: right jaw stripped of all flesh, the tongue was removed,
    the right eye was gone, the right ear was cut straight across at the ear tag, and the rectum was cored out.

The photos are at the link and aren't pretty.

8. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Cool that pretty much lifetime ranchers suddenly had such an upsurge in weird cattle deaths, that they requested an official investigation by the government of New Mexico back in the 70s.

Many ranchers grow up on farms and ranches themselves, and have been around cows and other animals their whole lives. Did they really all of a sudden start reporting "ordinary" deaths as being mysterious for no reason at all??? Or did they start doing that because these cattle were really being killed in a manner that was not at all ordinary?

9. BSFilter Nature has no kindess/illwill Registered Senior Member

I Did It, I Killed All The Cows

10. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Who Killed All The Cows?

11. BSFilter Nature has no kindess/illwill Registered Senior Member

12. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

Easythere guys, the threads unexplained mystery is taking a dive towards the funny pages.

13. FieryIce Tic Toc, World in Cobalt Blue Registered Senior Member

Was something running out of spare parts?

14. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Like another cow? With opposable thumbs and six digits on each hand? It could use a computer keyboard AND normal humainoid tools! Good grief, we must make contact with this bovine civilisation!

15. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

... Or just some leather "seti's" out of them

16. FieryIce Tic Toc, World in Cobalt Blue Registered Senior Member

Do cows and rodents play well together?

17. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Do...uh...craterchains get caused by Fiery Ice (comets)? Yes! How fitting.

18. Vega Banned Banned

Aliens from outer space use animal parts for experimentation., Their goal to create a species that would push humans beneath the food chain!!.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Or,...possibly a rare delicacy for an extra terrestrial B-B-Q!

19. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Anyone who doesn't realise that the cows are in charge is an utter fool. Do you realise that these creatures can change the weather by the mere act of lying down!??

20. Vega Banned Banned

I can change the weather channel on TV by the flick of my finger!!

21. FieryIce Tic Toc, World in Cobalt Blue Registered Senior Member

The ones that are stuck here, the LOSERS, have done that already. Just imagine the angry response from the masses when they do find out or figure out the truth. Those LOSERS will not only be stuck between a rock and a hot place but between an angry mob and a hot place.

22. btimsah Registered Senior Member

I, Personally, chalk cattle mutilations up there with crop circles. Too many plausible things could be going on to make it anything on a grand scale.

That's not to say that all cattle mutilations arent interesting. Each case should be investigated and on occaison some cases might feature unusual types of mutiliations which baffle us. In those instances I think their worth exploring. But on a case by case study. Otherwise skeptics and debunkers will pick out the ONE simple case, and completely debunk it - claiming that debunks all of them, thereby missing that one mutilation out of a 100 that are actually anything out of the ordinary.

Likewise, believers will give you the impression that if one cattle is mutiliated in a baffling way that all mutilations are the result of aliens. So, the best way to analyze these types of things is to do it on a case by case basis and go from there.

- Rob

23. btimsah Registered Senior Member

BTW, I do think it's rather strange for an alien to mutilate cattle. Maybe they love milk?

**Insert image of gray alien with milk mustache**

Our astronauts fell down while walking on the Moon. I can just see an alien out on his moon-patio when he see's our astronauts walking..

Alien: Hey! look it's intelligent life!

**Astronaut falls down**

Alien: Oh, nevermind...

now they view cows as our intelligent life.