Cars that turn people into arrogant idiots?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lucifers angel, Jan 10, 2008.

1. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

Don't feel so bad. That's not limited to Florida. It is rampant here in middle Tennessee too. Not so much the waiting twenty seconds for the light to turn green, but quite a bit of red light running.
    It's a quirk of mine, but that kind of behavior makes me insanely livid. I have absolutely no patience/forgiveness/tolerance for it. Ensuring the safe operation of a 3000 lb (~1200kg) piece of metal going at highway speeds should be your first and main priority; especially if your gross negligence could endanger my life.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sandy Banned Banned

The worst drivers I've ever seen are in L.A. They are insane. MA comes in a close second. The others are along the border. Crazy criminal aliens driving like lunatics. Or 20 mph below the limit.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

You think that people who drive badly are Aliens

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. sly1 Heartless Registered Senior Member

Well they probably arent used to operating such out of date equipment.....heh

8. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

he was just crossing from one part of the pavement to the other, the car driver didnt have controle of the car,

9. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

oh hardy har!

you may not like it but i love it, it gets the kids from, judo practise, to choir practise, to gym, to school, to astronamy club, and onto lots of other things they get to do.

10. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

Yes, I must admit, in amongst all the wafting/roaring around in my old jags I do kind of envy the people who made a solid choice and bought a new, reliable, cheap to run car sometimes....

....if only those cars didn't look like they do.

11. mikenostic Stop pretending you're smart! Registered Senior Member

G.F., do you have, or have ever owned an E-type drop top?
    The lack of reliablity aside, those are one of the sexiest cars ever.
    The e-types remind me of trophy wives; fun as hell to look at and drive (when they want to cooperate mechanically), but hard to deal with sometimes. Haha.

12. G. F. Schleebenhorst England != UK Registered Senior Member

No, lol, I haven't got the cash.

I don't really like the looks of the E-Type either. My current Jaguar aspiration is a convertible V12 XJS.

13. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

guess who drives a jag???

14. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

Is it the guy who has just picked up a mouse with chopsticks?

15. USS Exeter unamerican american Registered Senior Member

For how much power they produce (315 hp) compared to how much fuel they consume, they are very inefficient.

16. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Cars that turn people in to arrogant idiots? As a former 18 year old male...pretty much any car would do.

17. Spud Emperor solanaceous common tater Registered Senior Member

fark!
    I've just dug up this thread, it's highly amusing and of course I've got about 23 observations to make about each post but for starters, how funny is Sandy in her Hummer/s? She buys gold by the bar to invest but has her own Small middle Eastern country to supply barrels of crude.
    Lucifers Angel drives very cautiously in her beige, family (Brady's in the 21st century) mobile, indicates 100 meteres before turning carefully into the driveway of the B+D swingers, drug addled, middle aged, dominatrix frequented party for old Welsh witches.
    /cackle.
    Schleebenhorst owns TWO jaguars so he can drive one while the other is off at the panel beaters to remove those pesky cyclists who were riding (totally unexpectedly) within his stopping distance on a sunny weekend in the wistful curves of a quiet country lane from his chrome electroplated grill.
    /cackle, cackle