Can Men & Woman Be Friends?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by sderenzi, Nov 13, 2006.

?

I choose

1. Men Can Be Friends With Woman

78.0%
  2. Men Cannot Be Friend With Woman

24.4%
  3. Woman Cannot Be Friends With Men

12.2%
  4. Woman Can Be Friends With Men

73.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Do females ever even have anything interesting to talk about?

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. baumgarten fuck the man Registered Senior Member

A great politician never keeps his word.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. baumgarten fuck the man Registered Senior Member

You must be gay.

Wanna cyber?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

No you are gay.
    Women are only good for one thing, and it is not talking about robots and aliens.

8. baumgarten fuck the man Registered Senior Member

Only a closet case would say that.
    I understand you already lick Luke. Says so in your username.
    Whoever this Luke character is, there is no way he is as good to you as I am.
    I feel left out and confused. Frankly you've rather upset me. What has Luke got that I haven't?

9. theoneiuse Theoneiuse Registered Senior Member

you cant be friends with someone if your sexually attracted to them amd if you think you are your a hippocrit

10. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

So: you've been friends with Brian/Doris for a while now and you've always got on well but lately you've caught him/her looking at you in this, like, really weird way and, when you catch him/her at it, they look away all shy, like, and you're thinking "ooer... does Brian/Doris fancy me, I thought we were just friends?" and now you're, like, really confused because what once seemed so innocent and simple has now got so complex and, with no prior warning whatsoever, your loins are suddenly acheing and burning and generally all a-quiver.

Well fret no longer. Just follow my simple equation and all shall be revealed:

((Are you (single? / gay?) * Are they (single? / gay?)) * no. months since you last had a shag) / 100 = Probability that it's totally platonic

Post your results here.

11. Sandoz Girl Named Sandoz Registered Senior Member

The question is whether men can be friends with "woman?" I think it's spelled "wuh-man!" and you're supposed to start beating your chest and growling after saying it.

Anyway, I believe the answer is no, unless one party is unfuckable and/or is dating someone more fuckable than their friends. Oh, and if one is gay, of course.

For more info, see the Ladder Theory.

12. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

13. Sandoz Girl Named Sandoz Registered Senior Member

14. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

I think the ladder theory is being seriously undervalued in this thread.
    Everyone should read it... many of you guys could benefit from this fine piece of aquired knowledge

15. Roman Banned Banned

I'm a firm adherent to ladder theory.

16. Roman Banned Banned

Explain how.

17. Provita Provita Registered Senior Member

What a coincidence... Im 16 and I have a lot of female friends... they say sometimes i flirt with them but I dont see how I do. Sure, i joke around with them, but I do the same w/ my guy friends. I treat them relatively the same except i try not to be as indecent around girls and I dont wrestle them or anything. But I still talk to them, make jokes, laugh at jokes, prank, get pranked, play pitch and catch, and jokingly argue back and forth with them. I hang out w/ them alot too, same w/ my guy friends, but some girls, including my ex, say I flirt with them. I dont see how thats flirting, for its not like im attracted to any of them, sure they r good looking, but there's no... "spark" or anything that makes me interested in becoming closer than friends w/ most. When it comes to friendship ultimately I see no difference in gender but obviously people around me do. Idk if guys and girls can be friends at my age, I sure am, but others think not. Is that really flirtatious?? (spelling?) I mean, I do admit once and a while i complement them by saying they look awesome, but thats only at dances and think girls kinda deserve that... they did spend hours doing w/e they do.

18. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Nah, I'm great friends with quite a few girls (actually most of my friends are female) and feel no sexual desire towards most of them.
    Oh, and I always value friendship over any romantic relationship.

19. Roman Banned Banned

But you're asexual. You're different from the vast majority of humanity, and the vast majority of organisms.

20. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Is racism somehow worse than misogyny and homophobia, lixluke? Discuss.

When you return from your brief vacation. For insulting people. Again. Recidivist.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Nov 18, 2006
  21. teeniewitabeenie Banned Banned

i wash cryinglike cuz every guy i have ever had doesnt really wanna talk with me they are more like "ur hot" and stuff im like wtf? so i told my dad and hes like "no guys want to be friends with girls if they arepretty' so i guess thats wat it is to a guys persceptive and it made me cry ieven more.

22. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

We are in disagreement. Unless of course you are saying women exist to be mans fucktoy, it's not simply a matter of how fuckable a person is that decides if they can be friends or not.

Ladder theory only applies to social robots, people who let other people program their minds and beliefs into accepting limitations, such as "males and females cannot be friends and must either fight or marry each other".

It's not really that simple, because some females ONLY make good friends, and some females ARENT good in bed, or good girlfriends. Also some males ARENT trying to have sex with every female in their life, otherwise they'd have started with their mother, their sister and their cousin long before they'd have moved onto the other 3 billion random females.

It's really simple, if you view females as physical objects, you won't be able o be friends with them. If the female views you as a physical object, she will not be able to be friends with you. If you both like each others mind, then you don't need to be physical with them at all, and if you have a girlfriend or wife, or husband, or whatever then you are better off having at friends from both genders than to have only your own gender, because when your wife divorces you, or your husband divorces you, or just when you have your relationship problems, who are you going to talk to about it?

If you are a guy, you arent going to gain much insight on women if you only talk to guys. If you are a woman, you arent going to gain much insight on men if you only talk to women. The best way to study the opposite gender, is through friendship, because the only way to know a persons mind is through friendship. If you just want to know their body, well thats what physical relationships are for.

23. teeniewitabeenie Banned Banned

girls got vjj boys got p33n and they are magneticly chargedthere fore we cant be frewns sry.