Can India save the world?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kmguru, Mar 22, 2008.

1. John99 Banned Banned

OK, seriously. I'm right about the name though. > Acura NSX.

How do you produce and sell a car for $2,500? All the parts have to cost at least...how much does the engine alone cost? a door (with glass) has to cost minimum $200.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kmguru Staff Member

Indeed...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. John99 Banned Banned

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kmguru Staff Member

Scooter (motorcycle), a two-wheeled motorized vehicle with a step-through frame.

Scooter (stand-up), a two-wheeled motorized vehicle that is generally ridden in the standing position.

Mobility scooter, a motorized chair with three or four wheels that is designed for people with limited mobility.

--------------------------
    Four wheel may be safer than two wheels, with respect to accidents caused by the driver. But these tin box cars are highly dangerous when collision occurs with trucks....

8. John99 Banned Banned

It was a joke..its not a bad looking car. i cant see that car being being sold for 2,500. If it ever makes it to U.S it would cost at least 10K

9. 2inquisitive The Devil is in the details Registered Senior Member

The Nano is not for the US market. It can't meet the requirements for sale in the US, or other Western nations. For instance, it has only one windshield wiper, two seat belts, no air bags, etc., etc., etc. It has a two cylinder 633cc engine with 33 hp and a top speed of 56 mph. The one pictured in this thread is a deluxe version, not the $2500 standard version. The $2500 price does not include 'fees' or delivery charges from the factory. The standard version does not have an air conditioner

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

D) nor, I don't think, a heater. It is very basic transportation designed for families that don't have transportation other than a motor scooter. For that segment, it should be a hit and very welcome.

10. Vega Banned Banned

India is a doomed nation with a majority of it's people still living in poverty. It is a Third world country and will always remain so unfortunately.

11. 2inquisitive The Devil is in the details Registered Senior Member

I had seen the following before and wondered if it was just politics or some people trying to get something for nothing. Has it been settled, SAM?

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Its politics. Opposite political camps screwing the people on either side.

http://us.rediff.com/news/2006/dec/26guest1.htm