British moslems say terrorism justified!!!

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Vega, Aug 12, 2006.

1. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

So Sam,

If we are all Muslims then why are we the West called the Great Satan? Or is it that we Westerners, in the eyes of the All knowing Islamic crazies, not Submitting enough to God?

You are missing a few key things Sam in regards to Christanity- Christians view that Jesus was not only a Prophet but the SON of God and as part of the Holy Trinity God Himself.

Now obviously the Son of God/God Himself is far superior than the rest of the Prophets so Muhammed and everyone else is second rate. Sorry.

Either way its all a bunch of shady legend shaped by those who want to belive and those who would benifit most from the influence it grants.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Vega Banned Banned

I wish I had the time to get you a listing of the errors on all monotheistic faiths but I'm sure you would have no trouble looking it up on google.

one last question: Would your religious beliefs ever be shaken if you were to find out that everything you ever known to believe was based on a lie?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Of course, isn't belief everything?

8. Vega Banned Banned

umm,yes ...only if a person was religious!

9. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

There were definitely other Prophets around the World, thing is they’re just not well documented. Regarding the Children of Israel, we are told from Islamic sources that God raised many Prophets from amongst Bani Israel. (including Jesus)

We are told that there were minor changes in laws as different Prophets came. During the time of Moses the law was very harsh and stringent. They had to pray alot, repenting for a sin was very difficult and if an item of clothing became impure they had to wash it many times. From our sources we are told that the period of Jesus was alot more relaxed, wine was allowed and the ruling regarding impurities were alot more lenient. It is important to note that these laws come bit by bit, 'Islam' never came at once. It was permissible to drink wine at first however it was later forbidden.

Muslims always read about the stories of Moses, Jesus, Abraham, Jacob, Joseph, David, Solomon etc. as they are mentioned in the Quran. Here are some verses from the Quran that I love:

All these Prophets came with essentially the same message – Tawheed. They all preached the Oneness of God, they all denounced idolatry and materialism.

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I mean, faith rests on belief. So proving a belief false would nullify faith.

11. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

"All these Prophets came with essentially the same message – Tawheed. They all preached the Oneness of God, they all denounced idolatry and materialism."

Once again Christians take Jesus beyond prophet and make him the Son of God/God Himself. So Islam can never really compare. Why listen to a Prophet when you have the Son of God telling you what to do

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

"I mean, faith rests on belief. So proving a belief false would nullify faith."

A belief is more like an opinion when it comes to religion. Virtually all religious texts make outlandish claims as 'fact' be it people flying through the clouds or turning to salt.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

There is no need to "compare"; it is the message that is important, not the messenger.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Opinions are not a realm of theism. There are pretty concrete beliefs about religion in the minds of atheists as well; a lot of polemic and nothing to prove anything either way.

15. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

this thread has derailed.

16. Indymaestro Resu Deretsiger Registered Senior Member

As always when 'Theologians' enter the equation...

17. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

do you not know what side of the fence i sit on? heh.

18. Indymaestro Resu Deretsiger Registered Senior Member

I was merely noting an observation that I have had with this thread [and many others].

I never assumed what 'side of the fence' you sit on.

19. The Devil Inside Banned Banned

it isnt the interests of the posters that do this to a thread.
    it is the lack of interesting material for us to learn from that forces us to argue on this forum.

that, and sometimes a dickhead like me will just argue for the opposing side for absolutely no reason.

20. Kiwi123 Banned Banned

It is this kind of public statements with weak or zero official Muslim leadership's rejectionto it that leads to the global crimes in the name of Islam.