Breast Equality

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Bowser, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

I think he just likes conversation.

Would I be physically attracted to a guy from the book "Johnny got his gun"?

Uh... "Joe Bonham, a young American soldier serving in World War I, awakens in a hospital bed after being caught in the blast of an exploding artillery shell. He gradually realizes that he has lost his arms, legs, and all of his face (including his eyes, ears, teeth, and tongue), but that his mind functions perfectly, leaving him a prisoner in his own body."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Got_His_Gun

Maybe a little extreme, but I'd have to say no. Body parts do matter. Also culture but meh. I heard once that in medieval times woman who had already had babies were desirable cause they had already shown they could have babies. (Could be wrong. And how many times can I use the word "had".)

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

There is also this prostitution chart I dug up for another thread...

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

The extensive research of Drs Russ Meyer and Chesty Morgan clearly establish that men prefer women with ample breasts.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. gmilam Valued Senior Member

Why do men think a physically attractive woman (whatever your personal preferences may be) means "good" sex? I'll admit that I do it too. I see an attractive woman and think "oh baby!" - But my experiences have taught me that attractiveness and good sex have nothing to do with one another.

8. billvon Valued Senior Member

That's a good indication of what men who employ prostitutes prefer, but not a very good indication of what men in general prefer.

So far we have evidence that poor men, sexist men, men who are hostile towards women and men who use prostitutes prefer larger breasts, but the majority of men prefer average breasts.

9. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

Or, possibly, a bad name, given that we do not know every poster's personal history, i.e., perhaps not a proper procedure, rather, someone might simply have stuck a pencil too far within his ear.

10. Bells Staff Member

Charming.

So you value a woman by how she looks and how she looks is only important because it says "sex"?

There are also men who value women not by her looks or her size, but by her intelligence and wit and sense of humour. You know, they look at what is on the inside instead of judging her how well his penis might feel between her ample bosoms. You are literally living up to the feminists arguments about the issue.

Previous studies of men's breast size preferences have yielded equivocal findings, with studies variously indicating a preference for small, medium, or large breasts. Here, we examined the impact of men's oppressive beliefs in shaping their female breast size ideals. British White men from the community in London, England (N = 361) viewed figures of women that rotated in 360° and varied in breast size along five levels. They then rated the figure that they found most physically attractive and also completed measures assessing their sexist attitudes and tendency to objectify women. Results showed that medium breasts were rated most frequent as attractive (32.7 %), followed by large (24.4 %) and very large (19.1 %) breasts. Further analyses showed that men's preferences for larger female breasts were significantly associated with a greater tendency to be benevolently sexist, to objectify women, and to be hostile towards women.

And you have evidence of this where?

Studies? Anything at all?

What studies did show is that the lower on the socioeconomic scale the man is, the more likely he is to find large breasts desirable. In short, poor and uneducated men tend to find larger breasts more attractive because to some, larger breasts signal greater fat reserves, which signals access to resources for men.

Do you have evidence of this?

More unsubstantiated claims. Please provide scientific evidence to support this.

Yes. With a drill and then a hammer and chisel.

Beer w/Straw likes this.
  11. Kristoffer Giant Hyrax Valued Senior Member

Personally it goes like this for me: personality, humour, eyes, butt and, lastly, boobs.

I prefer women I can have fun with over women who're ornaments.

12. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

I was actually more interested in the overall "looks matter" aspect of the chart and I hope you didn't think I was making a general statement about men.

When I say appearance and cultural aspects matter there is this one burning image that always made me want to tuck in my lower lip. Some Ethiopian's find this stuff attractive???

Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
  13. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

I do believe it is innate to male perception, much like the female attraction to strong, healthy men. I don't believe we need a study to back up my position. Big boobs are queen in the world of sexual attraction.
    http://breastenlargement.greenliveforever.com/top_10_reasons_why_men_are_attracted_breasts.html

14. river

15. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

Well, certainly breasts are not the whole package. I do find that most women who have curves on top have more of the same on bottom.

16. river

Sometimes

17. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Bowser, were you homeschooled?

18. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

I was a product of public education, sadly. Both parents worked.

19. Bowser Namaste Valued Senior Member

More often than not.

20. parmalee peripatetic artisan Valued Senior Member

Oh, but he provided a link to a site which advertises breast enlargement creams and pills--see post #30--isn't that evidence enough?

I believe that Bowser is a creepy, misogynistic idiot. I would provide evidence for these claims, but I feel there is sufficient evidence already on display within this thread.