Bow before me, peons!

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by ThatJerk, Nov 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatJerk Registered Senior Member

By right of conquest I've declared myself Emperor Wang I of the new United North America, and my third act (after selecting my harem and getting a really really sweet car complete with a wicked audio system and space lasers) is to outlaw all forms of Intentional Ignorance, namely, religion.

What, fair citizens, should the punishment be for those who flout my iron-fisted law? I leave it in your hands.

2. Nehushta Registered Senior Member

Anyone who would not have you rule over them shall be brought and slain before you, of course. After all, isn't that what Jesus would do? ;)

3. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Buy me a pizza and I'll kill for you!!

4. ThatJerk Registered Senior Member

Thor

If you act as my loyal servant, I'll make you Minister of Beer and Pizza with exclusive 'taxation' rights on the industry.

Nehushta

I can't speak for Jesus, but speaking for myself that's exactly what would happen. But I like how you said that, so I give you the option to become my Minister of the joint departments of Clever Quips and Propoganda.

5. yumyum The All Knowing.. I think Registered Senior Member

now all you have to do o great leader is move all the ignorant people to one place and bomb them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.