Bob Lazar is Credible and here is Proof

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Starman, Feb 28, 2005.

1. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

So what you're saying is that because Lazar applied some high school chemistry and predicted the properties of a heavy element (something we did as a classroom assignment, as I recall), that means he's being truthful about every claim (or even most?) he's made to date?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Starman Starman Registered Senior Member

What I am saying is that Lazar is observed to be telling the truth. I understand why you can not conceive this. It is due to body language and that is something you probably are not familiar with.

Body language is a lie detector that everyone exposes every day and have little or no control over. Lazar's body language in his documentary the Lazar tape is proof that he is indeed genuine.

And to add the fact that his claims do obey the laws of physics correct me if I am wrong is just supportive evidence that he is telling the truth.

Because one can not comprehend that other intelligent life is visiting the earth. One will tend not to except the evidence when presented in the form of testimonials. I call it the hide your head in the sand and hope it goes away syndrome.

You can deny it all you want, the fact remains Robert Lazar is telling the truth.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

I never held that he never told the truth. What I'm saying is that he made a statement that was already believed to be true hypothetically. Lazar applied a bit of high school chemistry to a hypothetical element, which was eventually reproduced in the lab. No kidding. That doesn't in any way imply that there are aliens involved. You don't really think that do you?

I understand why you can not conceive this. It is due to body language and that is something you probably are not familiar with.

The only thing that Lazar proves is that he's pathological in his delusions.

You're kidding right? Did you take chemistry? Ever? People have been talking about heavy elements for a while.

I'm more than willing to accept any "testimonial" from anyone as long as it is coroborated with testable, physical evidence. Anecdotal account is the worst kind of evidence. Even in a court of law. Otherwise there wouldn't be forensic teams and crime labs that test DNA and take fingerprints, etc. Believing that aliens are visiting Earth and believing that this is something you comprehend, in no way makes it true.

I'd love it if it were. I've a million questions to ask a totally alien being about how life evolved physically and culturally on his own world so that I can compare with ours... But there's no real evidence to suggest that it is so.

I'm sure Lazar tells the truth quite often. It's difficult to lie all the time. He just tells very little truth with regard to his qualifications, background, education, professional credentials, alien spaceships, etc, etc...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Starman Starman Registered Senior Member

Have you read the Gene Huff synopsis?
    If not please take a few minutes and read it.

I am with you on that one. My problem is that if the Government has this information and has made the decision that the population of the United States of America can not handle the truth, so they keep it a secret and that is something even you can imagine.

Well I think it is the scandal of all time and of all of mankind to keep it a secret from the people. As long as this remains a possibility I will do what little I can to help further the discovery of the truth. As I am sure you will do the same.

8. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

My problem is that if the Government has this information and has made the decision that the population of the United States of America can not handle the truth... I will do what little I can to help further the discovery of the truth.

You've been watching too many B grade movies.

Those who can't handle the truth speculate wildly about government conspiracy theories.

9. Starman Starman Registered Senior Member

Those who believe that government conspiracy's do not exist, are good little republicans who love George Bush.

10. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Post hoc ergo propter hoc, eh?

11. Neildo Gone Registered Senior Member

No, those that can't handle the truth, call the hard to believe truths "conspiracy theories" to make themselves feel safer through ignorance. Supressing important top secret information from the public (wanting to always have the edge - technological or otherwise - on others is common sense towards maintaining power) or trying to make a one world government (aka "take over the world" which is every leader's dream) is no conspiracy theory. To think those things aren't being done just flat out shows how simple-minded one is and lacks a view of reality.

Those actions above are just plain truth. It's only when trying to specify the who's who in it all is when it becomes a theory, yet far from a whacky idea. That's the usual propoganda that they like commoners to believe. Attack and focus on the minor details yet ignore the main part of the argument to either make others forget what was originally being talked about or have those minor details somehow prove the main part of the argument as false. If the glove don't fit, you must aquit. Yeah, okay, heh.

There's no secret about it. You shouldn't need someone else to tell you the sky is blue or the grass is green, unless you need it for your ego of proving other's wrong. Confirmation is for the weak. You won't have to wait much longer.

And back to the original quote above, truth is stranger than fiction so there's no such thing as "wild" speculation of conspiracy theories. Even the whackiest of conspiracy theories have nothing on the strangeness of the ongoings of reality.

- N

12. Rick Valued Senior Member

when you seek the answers of a question the objective should never be tied up with a particular bias. Please take a look at this article. I have several conflicting which prove each other wrong, and therefore ever fact should be presented in the post so as to point it.
    Starman,
    My humble request to you and every post member is to try and avoid a particular bias for discussion in a NEW POST, when subsequent replies come, you can then put your own views on the subject.The information presented should always be complete.That way we wont miss any facts and jump to conclusions, we have a responsibility to people who access this information.
    Thank You.
    If you have any additional information, you may want to post it objectively in your first post.Remember even FOX Mulder respected Scully's opinions and took them seriously, so as to speak.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Mar 5, 2005
  13. Rick Valued Senior Member

But i have a second opinion on this matter : Starman get in touch with me.

14. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Interesting read. I have to agree with the statement of the author (Glen Campbell?) that Lazar's deception of his education do not necessarily mean he didn't work at Los Alamos or even Site 4/A-51. But it doesn't look good, eh? If he did work at either of these places, it obviously wouldn't have been in a capacity that would have required a graduate degree from MIT.

15. Starman Starman Registered Senior Member

I agree Bob Lazar did probably lie about his education. How many people lie about their education? Allot of them in my opinion.

To be fair and politically correct I would say that there is plenty of things that work against Bob Lazar. There is also plenty of things that work in his favor.

I would rely more on body language and lie detector tests to determine if the truth is being told. Nothing else really matters.

16. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Except that when you deal with people who pathologically lie, neither body language nor mechanical detection is reliable. Polygraph isn't acceptable in most (if not all) courts of law as evidence for that very reason.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2005
  17. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

There is also plenty of things that work in his favor.

Name one.

18. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

All you have to do is believe that what you say is true. I can tell you that it isn't really that hard, but then.. I'm a law student.

19. Starman Starman Registered Senior Member

W2's from his employment at Los Alamos, and EG&G.

20. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Three things about Lazar's alleged W2:

1) He might very well have been employed at a government facility. Lots of people are. The need janitors, parkinglot attendents, copy machine repairmen.

2) If this is supposed to be his W2, the first thing that leaps to my attention is the moniker "Department of Naval Intelligence." As far as I know, and I don't think I'm wrong, Naval Intelligence is an Office within the Department of the Navy. ONI is not a department unto itself.

3) All Lazar would have needed is a blank W2 and a typewriter. Anyone willing to go to the lengths of inventing a fake education is surely willing to invent such a simple document to support the claim. I can't believe anyone would really accept such a claim unless they were attempting to justify their own belief systems to themselves.

But, please take note of my earnings here at SciForums

http://www.sciforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3969&stc=1

21. Starman Starman Registered Senior Member

Any evdience can be manufactured.

Do you have any evidence that Bob Lazars W2's are not genuine?

I ask again have you read the Gene Huff synopsis?

http://www.serve.com/mahood/lazar/synopsis.htm

22. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

Yes, I did read it and wasn't impressed. I've no reason to want to consider Lazar to be credible and every reason to believe him incredible (Glen Campbell's and Stanton Friedman's individual assessments and investigations, for instance, as well as Lazar's inability to appropriately answer questions about his past). Moreover, Lazar wants others to accept his word not only when he's failed to keep it in other, related, instances, but also in light of the very fantastic and incredible claims that he makes.

I find that acceptance a fool's errand, particularly when his desire to deceive has been pathological with regard to his education. Such people rarely limit this sort of pathology to one facet of their life.

Bob's a liar and good at sucking in those that consider them his "friends." Huff was also unable to effectively answer Campbell's questions with regard to Lazar's education.

It'll take a lot more than the word of an undereducated physics/UFO enthusiast and a spurious W2 form to convince me that he has first-hand knowledge of an alien spacecraft.

23. Squeak22 4th Level Human Registered Senior Member