Blood Drinking Lizards

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by lixluke, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Ember-To-Inferno Destiny Is What You Make Of It Registered Senior Member

i smoke weed and yes im going to mean something one day unlike you lol why ami a loser beacuse im making my life as positive as possable beacuse i have set up goals beacuse my freinds ahve the same feelings as me.... obviusly over a forum i cant really explain everything i see and what im really trying to saying to a full extent.. if we talked in person things would be much diffrent judge me all you want but you have no idea what kinda of person i really and u just have a profile frm this wedsite and jsut a few bits of information about me from what i have said in my posts you know

you know your a real cunt for being 50 i try to tallk to you in the best possable way i can and not offend you in my posts and in everysingle time u reply all yu do is call me names like stupid loser ect.... your the loser here not me you cranky old basterd

read the rules for this section stop bashing me and my oppinions and my ambitions and trying to agrivate me mature up and make some friggen positive comments

Last edited: Jul 15, 2006
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Keep trying.
    As has been explained to you several times, this is a science forum. This thread is in the pseudo-science section. When you make a claim you are required to provide evidence and supporting data. All you have provided is unfounded speculative drivel and incoherent rambling.
    And then followed it up with more of the same.
    You have no proof, no data, no evidence. You do however have, as stated, delusions and bad spelling.
    That's the attitude. That's called changing the topic - you can't provide facts, so you choose something else to have a go at. And that something, by the way, was provided by me at your request because you're too stupid to even check my profile. Way to go halfwit. And for future information, should I continue meeting people like you, I'll be a cunt into my nineties.
    Not true - you meander inanely and make stupid unprovable speculations, backed up by your own delusions.
    Again, not true -every single word of your specious, asinine idiocy is offensive.
    Because every single time you FAIL TO SEE THE FUCKING POINT OF SCIFORUMS - science, evidence and data.
    No, I'm on Sciforums, whereas you are lost. Go back to your sandpit and grow up. Don't come back until you know how to present your "points", such as they are, correctly, lucidly and with more support than "I'm going to mean something someday". Because until you do all the best you'll ever manage to be is roadkill.
    I have - especially:
    I'm not "trying to aggravate you" - I'm trying to get some sense out of you, and supporting data.
    Positive comment? Okay. With luck you'll grow and realise what a moron you've been. But I doubt it.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2006
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. FieryIce Tic Toc, World in Cobalt Blue Registered Senior Member

Isn't it somewhat interesting to witness firsthand a nest of infighting minions, their mannerism, vocabulary and character peculiarities.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

There is no doubt the government does nothing but lie and use mass manipulation to control the people.

However, theoreis of reptilian blood drinkers is a little far fetched.
    I am not like the ignorant individuals for I am open to ideas under an important paradigm:
    It is most definitely possible that everything we know about history and science is not the whole picture. It is possible that few people with great power are withholding information to the public for the sake of control.

These stories about ancient lost civilizations such as Atlantis, reptilian visitors from Nibiru, white people from Mars, and ancient technologeis are not accepted by modern history. But who is the official that tells us what really happened in history?

Masons doing human sacrafice is not too far fetched considering dead bodies were found in Benjamin Franklin's basement. The only way to really know the conflicting information that we are being given is to seek the truth with an open mind.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2006
  8. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

David Icke claims that you can hypnotize a person into thinking something is invisible. Then the person will be able to see right through the object as if it really was invisible. This sound like bollocks.

9. darksidZz Valued Senior Member

It's insane, he's insane, and anyone that believes this junk isn't far behind

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!