Black Crime

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by alexb123, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

barren. explain to us, now, how we DON'T have voluntary segre-fucking-gation at present?

Where are "they" now?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Sniffy:

'Integrate' a group of people from mixed cultural backgrounds, reinforce messages about co-operation and achievement, train everyone in conflict resolution and tell them they all have a part to play in the success and prosperity of their neighbourhood.

Sniffy you're a dreamer. Did you ever take a look at the link I posted for you? There will always be a group of people who will live in harmony with a different group of people, but the truth of global communities shows this to be the exception and not the rule. I have lived in NY which is very diverse and part of its success has been the immigrants who brought their culture along to enrich the city, but the fact remains that in NY exists a voluntary segregation. We have harlem and china town, take the #7 subway and one will find little korea and Chinese communities, go to Queens and one will find a Carribean culture. East harlem is hispanic and west harlem is African-american. The upperwest side is mostly Jewish. Bohemians tend to live downtown and well as the wealthy chi-chi. Riverdale belongs to wealthy conservative and hasidic jews. Now these groups mix from time to time in harmony but they are very much segregated without anyone dictating the terms. Its natural for like people to want to live with like people. In India muslims and hindus can marry but their communities still live very much apart. Your dream is a contemporary modern idealism that shows little truth in reality. Living apart doesnt mean that there will be conflict necessarily but forcing unlike people to live together is in itself a form of conflict. Just look at Belgium. You have the Walloons in the south and Flanders in the north. In Brussels everything, and I do mean everything,is segregated though they live together. You have a french and flemish newspaper, tv news, two universities sitting side by side (right across the street to be exact)but one is french and the other is flemish. They even have their streets written in both languages 'rue de laken' and 'laken strasse'.Now this is one country and the separation has old roots. They are modern (home of EEC headquaters even) but that doesn't change these old divisions. I even had a flemish friend who dated a french speaker who happened to work for a french newspaper, that was enough for her to dismiss him as a future mate. She isn't a racist but she draws the line in what she believes is a untenable match. Haven't you watched the latest riots in Belfast?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

So what the fucking hell is barren maxi-pad bitching about? How is anyone in america the great FORCED to fucking intergrate anymore?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Excellent post, Lucysnow ...excellent. Let's hope people read it with some comprehension and with a few towards reality in lieu of fantasies.

"Your dream is a contemporary modern idealism that shows little truth in reality. Living apart doesnt mean that there will be conflict necessarily but forcing unlike people to live together is in itself a form of conflict."

Thanks for an excellent post,

Baron Max

8. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Cottton I don't know but I am reminded of a neighborhood in Texas where they built low income housing for African-americans in a white community and it resulted in the death of a black man. He was chained to the back of a pick up truck and dragged to his death. They happened to have a copy of the Turner Diaries in their vehicle.

http://www.cnn.com/US/9902/22/dragging.death.03/
    http://www.rotten.com/library/culture/turner-diaries/

In NY there was an incident where a black guy was visiting someone in Howard Beach (an italian community) and after his visit while walking towards the subway was chased by a group of italian youths who were carrying bats. He ran towards the highway and was hit by a car. Perhaps these type of incidents is what he fears, I'm not sure, but I don't know if I would classify him as an out and out racist because I don't have enough information.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2005
  9. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

When did these "incidents" occur, lucy? Years?

10. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Oooooo someone has a cruuuush

11. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

Baron Max

I am not so hypersensitive as to take everything you say and classify it as racist. I don't know but don't think you are though you do recognize that everything aint bliss among people who differ.

Cotton:

I have placed two links. The howard Beach incident took place in the late 80's or early 90's but I am having trouble finding a link (probably not inputting the key words).

12. Mrs.Lucysnow Valued Senior Member

13. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Thanks for the links lucy, but what are the YEARS for each incident? I don't like chasing down dates, when that is all I want.

14. duendy Registered Senior Member

oh Lucy Lucy......so what. we shoudl all just abide by your informtional data on this. and send tha blcaks home to Africa....? whatis it you are saying?

of course it is complex. VERY complex. and errr i am not hypersenstive. i feel it that b.max is a ravin racist...his manner. his stoicness. his rigiiidity, andlack of empathy

look. therer is tradition that keeps popl in gehttoized circumstancees...and fear

tis thread is about 'black crime'...black people have a right to be ferful regardingthe hostilities from whites. Even such lovely character as the late singer Nat King Cole found this put after he and familiy moved into the very affulent Hollywood hlls, and was targetted, the fukers even poisoned his dog

instead of 'politely' informing us how it 'really is' girlfriend, let us look for ways to get beyond tis crap. not cowtow to it. accept tings as tey have BEEN. oterwise it will go on and on. the powers that be love tis state of affiars. it is divide and rule and diverts attention away from THEIR evil which is promoting this

and have you heard of'cosmopolitan areas'?

15. sniffy Banned Banned

"Sounds like just about what happened to the Jews, doesn't it? Any look where they are now." Yeah did you find many jews in Germany last time you were there Baron Max?
    Oh and lucky them they were given a whole new homeland (which happened to be occupied by someone else at the time) and now everything is hunky dory aint it?

16. sniffy Banned Banned

Lucy Snow
    Idealist! Ha, ha ha ha ha ha.....thanks for your detailed knowledge of.....New York and Belgium! Your comment about various groups mixing from time to time in harmony was interesting however.

And stating that black people are the perpetrators of all violent crime as well as being lazy, tax evading, rioting looters. Well if that ain't racist my name is Dubya!

17. J.B Banned Banned

I myself am a Ashkenazi Jew and what I wrote was sarcazem, my point is look how well Asians and Jews are doing.

So what is wrong with blacks and hispanics?

18. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Does "...stoicness. his rigiiidity, andlack of empathy" make a racist? No one else has those "wonderful" qualities except racists? ;=)

Then why do they want to live with whites? Why wouldn't they want to live completely separated from whites? Why aren't blacks the first to want segragation and separateness? If they're so afraid, why do they want to live in such hostility? Does that make any sense to you?

That happened to a friend of mine, too. He was white and lived in a white neighborhood. What do you suppose THAT means?

Yeah, all those "cosmopolitan areas" are on the news all the time with horror stories of black crime, discrimination, hatred, violence, drug addictions, pimping, sexual slavery of women, murder, theft, ....... Ya' mean THOSE cosmopolitan areas??? ...LOL!

Tell me, Duendy, why do blacks want to live with whites? Give me a few good reasons why?

Baron Max

19. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

It's a helluva lot better than it was in Germany and/or Europe! And the Jews ARE doing just fine in Israel. My guess is that none of them would go back to Germany or Europe if they had a choice. It's a good example of segragation that worked and is still working. ...and that includes even counting the Palestinian terrorist attacks!

Baron Max

20. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

Baron Max,

13 pages of utter nonsense I'm sure.
    I'm bored and eager to put an ignorant bufoon in his place, so summarize the argument and I as a black male shall rightly rip you apart.

21. sniffy Banned Banned

So do you think that the mass murder of Jews is a good example of segregation? And that it was a good price to pay for a homeland?

There are still a few Jews in Europe and some of them don't buy into what has been happening in Israel. And did you and JB hear there are black Jews?

22. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Why don't you "refute" my other post, Sniffy? Answer soome of the questions I posed, let's see how well you do.

Baron Max

23. J.B Banned Banned

There are black mormans too, hey, America has even put a black man into space.

So what is your point?