Birth of Earth

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by sureshbansal, Feb 19, 2007.

1. Enmos Valued Senior Member

You said the Earth grows from the inside out. How do the materials for growth get on the inside ?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Enmos Valued Senior Member

I'm ignoring this..

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Truthfully, your "theory" is so thin that even a schoolchild can see right through it.

I honestly believe you are in serious need of the attention of doctor in the mental health field. Unless it's all just a joke, no sane person could continue to carry on like you are doing.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. jsispat SURESH BANSAL Registered Senior Member

for this you have to answer. how tree grow when material is not coming from outside but energy is coming from inside.pls tell me in detail.

8. jsispat SURESH BANSAL Registered Senior Member

pls try to understand this topic in depth only not normal topic.if you are a just theoretical student or teacher this is nothing only.

9. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Huh ? A tree gets it's building materials from the ground through it's roots and from the air through it's leaves.
    I told you that already.

Now kindly show us the roots and leaves of the Earth..

Last edited: Jul 21, 2008
  10. Xelios We're setting you adrift idiot Registered Senior Member

The key to believing this idea is to smoke a LOT of weed before hand. An epic amount.

11. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Or just be out of your mind chronically.

12. John99 Banned Banned

:roflmao:

13. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

There is NO "depth" to it - it's just nonsensical ramblings by someone who has absolutely no scientific knowledge of ANY kind!!

You might as well give this up - not a single person here is going to support you or this idiotic idea of yours. It's nothing more than a fairy tale someone might tell to very small children.

14. jsispat SURESH BANSAL Registered Senior Member

i already mentioned that earth is a living thing like tree not means that earth has wood ,leaves,roots etc. only meaning is patteren is same.
    reg breathing ; it is true that i also accept that all living thing makes breath and earth also should breath and grow. on this point i need help of scientiest only to prove it because i clear you that i am not educated man and without any facility to prove it that earth is breathing like tree. pls help me on this matter.
    i think earth inhale from one pole and extraxts air from another. anyway can you help me on this matter.if this point is proved than what is left every body will agree with me.

15. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Ok, now we're getting somewhere.
    You say they Earth acquires it's building materials through breathing through the polar regions. You mean it breaths solar radiation ? And where is the breathing hole ?

16. jsispat SURESH BANSAL Registered Senior Member

i asked for your help on this issue of breathing of earth. this is the point i am studing but i have no facility or any book. i have not read any single book nor i have. pls help me on this issue. but i agreed earth might be breathing like tree. may be tide system related with this matter.maybe megnatic area will be part of breating system. pls help me on this issue.

17. jsispat SURESH BANSAL Registered Senior Member

can you expain me that where is breathing whole of tree or plant

18. Xelios We're setting you adrift idiot Registered Senior Member

Well that explains a few things...

Try the internet, there's lots of free information on it. Wikipedia might be a place to start.

19. Enmos Valued Senior Member

If you can help me with an issue I have..
    I have this theory that green bottle flies can read an understand English.
    I have meticulously observed their behavior and they really seem to understand it !
    Can you help me understand how they do it ?

On the leaf surface. They are called stoma's on the upper surface and airspaces on the underside of the leaf.
    See image:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

I believe what this fellow,jsispat, is trying to describe is this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjgidAICoQI

For those open to new ideas he also makes interesting cases (with same visual manner of proof) for mars(the huge canyon), and the moon which I find the most convincing because some of the "craters" on the moon are HUGE compared to the moon as a whole! An impact creating a crater that big would have blown the moon to pieces. Did we all not witness what happened when the comet hit Jupiter? Tremendous energy!
    Not to be discarded lightly in my opinion considering we cannot drill that far to actually KNOW.

And as far as where the volume comes from I couldnt tell you, but hey thats just ONE more thing we dont know. Whats new?

Last edited: Jul 22, 2008
  21. Xelios We're setting you adrift idiot Registered Senior Member

22. EndLightEnd This too shall pass. Registered Senior Member

Was that sarcasm?

If so ill answer your question with another.

Where did the water come from in plate tectonics theory? And why wouldnt that work for this theory?

23. jsispat SURESH BANSAL Registered Senior Member

when there is autum and no leaves than how they breath without leaves.