Bird in flight proof of telepathic communication?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Quantum Quack, May 25, 2007.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

hey i brought science aswell, i was the first to mention the lateral line and how it could be a simular effect.

peace.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

I did not mean (s)he was the first to bring science to the discussion, merely that (s)he was the first for some time. Also my prime reason for posting the comment was to encourage a newcomer to the forums that science was actually welcome - an aspect of sciforums that is not always obvious.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. ersatzscamp Banned Banned

I must admit the reception I received was slightly negative.

I do not wish to offend anyone by claiming I have actually contributed any scientific content.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

you did nothing wrong, this thread was not located in the science forums so they can deal with it,

and why has it been debunked to the cesspool? all telepathic threads are cesspool worthy if this one is. in fact both the psuedo forums as a whoel are cesspool worthy if this thread is.

peace.

8. charles brough Registered Senior Member

QUANTUM CRACK says """The solution can only be telepathic or empathic communication....what say you?"""

I realize that this presenting of telepathic stuff is more a challenge than something Quantum Crack is claiming, but it does raise the question of why so many men in science claim the supernatural just because they themselves are not able to come up with a natural cause and effect explanation.

The answer ususuall is that just because you do not know the anser does not mean that someone smarter later on won't come up with the logical answer.

Telepathy is a no-explainer.

The flocking mechanism may be the same thing that happens to huge schools of fish. It occurs in herds of wildebeasts. And with all of them, the sensoring they use is far more powerful than ours. Just as dogs can smell a hundred times better than we, so the birds have sensory cues that enable them to fly together. It is evolutionary because those left behind seldom survive.

Something similar occurs in "the pit" at rock concerts. It happens even in a rioting mob.

charles

9. denis Registered Member

Weaklings. Cowards............

Moving this thread to the cesspool.............Scientists who are open minded???????????

What a load of feces.

------------------

For you poor deluded fools, watch this video. It plainly shows a woman....sending, generating, emitting, inducing energy in other human

(Hmmmmmmmm.. The woman James R has prevented links from being added to the post................. The link below is for UTUBE. I can't even spell it properly or it is blocked. Key in the usual url tag, then the UTUBE website stuff, as in AITCH TEE TEE PEE COLON SLASH SLASH UTUBE DOT COM and add what is below)

/watch?v=9eDJ3cuXKV4

How did you feel watching the beginning of the video?

Don't lie because you hate me. Don't hide from your own bodily sensations. Don't let your ego control your ability to think and take in new information.

What did you feel watching the first part of the video?

That is an example of energy transmission. Don't like my description of what happens? Think it is baloney that the woman is inducing an energy change in people?

Concoct your own explanation for what is going on. I don't care. The only thing I care about is that you are aware of the changes in yourself is you watch this video, and that you then begin to think and wonder what it is that is going on.

If you are lucky, it will only take 10 years or so for you to allow yourself to believe what I say. That human beings can emit and recieve energy.

10. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

A Pink gig is proof of energy emission?
    Are you genuinely ignorant of human emotions (as engendered and fostered by music) or are you just trolling?
    It SHOWS sending, generating, emitting, inducing energy in other human (sic)?
    Nope.

11. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Denis, have you listened to a single word that anyone has said to youi? It appears not. There are several well educated, intelligent, critically thinking people who have repsonded to your posts with a range of humour and vitriol, but an underpinning of facts.
    Facts which you are unwilling to acknowledge or admit. You are the closed minded on. You are the foolish one. I suspect that one can only be that foolish if one is
    a) mentally aberrant
    b) trolling

Which is it? Do you desrve our sympathy, or our contempt? Help us out here.