big red bulls eye on the wtc in 9/11

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by fedr808, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Pubic papers?

Really?

Published in playboy or penthouse?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

Fairly sure I managed to hit them with the Concord at least once.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. John99 Banned Banned

Esotericist, reading is supposed to make you smarter, if that isnt happening then why bother?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

You are making up technologies to support your theories and than you claim that they do exist and that they are "classified"

If we dont know about them, and there is no evidence for them, than they dont exist.

holo projectors and anti grav tech doesnt exist eso, theres no proof for them whatsoever. No concrete down to earth photographics proof for their existance. End of story.

8. Grim_Reaper I Am Death Destroyer of Worlds Registered Senior Member

hey guys we better watch out he may hack into the Death ray Sat and cook us all where we sit..

9. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Ehh, ive got 2, theyre a dime a dozen

10. The Esotericist Getting the message to Garcia Valued Senior Member

True. But that we, John Q. Public, do not have any information for their existence, does not necessarily preclude the possibility. It's a wide wide and weird world. After all, there's actually people that can look at a video of WTC 7 coming down, and be convinced that fire brought it down, isn't that something?

did you really just say that? are you really that unimaginative? can you even conceive of a holographic army. . . or ships? anything that would confuse an enemy via visual reconnaissance. . . That's akin to saying the state of the art in camouflage design in commercial application development for hunters and such, have no practical government uses. :bugeye:

Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
  11. The Esotericist Getting the message to Garcia Valued Senior Member

It's really interesting. I've noticed that, when it comes to science and technology, members on this board somehow think that access to all available knowledge is indeed, available. There are certainly the best and the most brilliant minds on this board. But is that information allowed to be made public, to be published in a public forum? Yeah, right, sure, whatever, I don't think so.

Yet. . . it's like the people on here have never heard of corporate espionage, national espionage, state secrets, etc. and the like. It is inconceivable to brilliant people that there is actually knowledge they might just not be privy to. Scientific, and technological. As such, it is impossible to have this kind of discussion, because, this sort of person will NEVER admit that there is knowledge that the public does not, and will not ever know.

So, if you want to stick your head in the sand, and say, "la la la, I can't hear you. . . any thing you say, if it isn't published, with proof, it can't possibly exist? I know more than you, and your just stupid." Like I said, that is your prerogative. However, it reminds me very much like the teenager that believes he knows everything. Sad.

12. The Esotericist Getting the message to Garcia Valued Senior Member

I do read. I also am aware that the government gives LOTS and LOTS of money to various projects for various reasons. Thus, we can come upon some conclusions, as to what those reasons may be, and perhaps, what other studies have been done that we are not privy to, and what applications the government has put them to.

But then. . . that would take not only reading, but thinking and imagination. . . they don't teach that in schools or uni these days, do they? Perhaps you would like me to teach you?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

extrapolate
    One entry found.
    Free Definitions
    The Quickest & Easiest Way To Look Up Definitions. Search On.
    www.Google.com/Dictionary

Main Entry: ex·trap·o·late
    Pronunciation: \ik-ˈstra-pə-ˌlāt\
    Function: verb
    Inflected Form(s): ex·trap·o·lat·ed; ex·trap·o·lat·ing
    Etymology: Latin extra outside + English -polate (as in interpolate) — more at extra-
    Date: 1874

transitive verb 1 : to infer (values of a variable in an unobserved interval) from values within an already observed interval
    2 a : to project, extend, or expand (known data or experience) into an area not known or experienced so as to arrive at a usually conjectural knowledge of the unknown area <extrapolates present trends to construct an image of the future> b : to predict by projecting past experience or known data

13. John99 Banned Banned

yes but i said that reading shopuld make you smarter and honestly, if it is making you dumber then it is counterproductive and you should consider just not reading.

in school you cannot just read what you want to read. why would i sit down and read a book by someone who i am smarter than? its a travesty of a wasted tree and a waste of time.

14. John99 Banned Banned

for you...i recommend no reading for a full year.

15. John99 Banned Banned

double post.

16. stereologist Escapee from Dr Moreau Registered Senior Member

So after all is said and done Eso takes the long winded way to admit that his claims were baseless.

Thanks for the childish rant here, and all of the others in which you exhibited your true age - a teenager. When we try to assist you and point out simple mistakes such as your lack of understanding of projected images, you attack others expertise, and avoid learning something. You might take the time to learn instead of being bull headed about it all.

This reminds of the person that asked the interpretive ranger at Mesa Verde, "How many undiscovered ruins are there?"

17. The Esotericist Getting the message to Garcia Valued Senior Member

lol.

Good one! Admittedly, this is the 85-90% of the population I was referring to earlier. And yet. . . . you remind me or the arrogant ranger, whose invariable snobbish reply, who knows full well what the tourist was getting at, wanting to know an estimate of how many undiscovered ruins there might be, replies, "oh, there couldn't possibly be any, we have scoured the area too thoroughly for any to remain undiscovered."

Only to look like a total ass a few years later when new ruins are found inside a cave, or buried under a mountain via the result of an earthquake, etc.

18. The Esotericist Getting the message to Garcia Valued Senior Member

your judgments and opinions, your estimations, and calibrations on intelligence, knowledge and experience do not interest me.

Who may be more knowledgeable than whom, is indeed, evident to me. Surely, that is the difference between you and I. I DO read what ever I wish, I never do what I am told. For if you do as you are told, you will only think as the institutions wish you to think. For, as is clear, with the folks I must suffer when I try to free a great many insufferable minds, some of them brilliant and great, however, they still are in bondage and in chains of societies strictures and ruts of conventional and uncreative thinking. Limited to seeing only what is presented to them, and believing only what is taught and told to them that they may believe.

It makes control and ruling so much the easier for those at the top of the pyramid. Know you not the first thing of institutional control and power? Have you not a clue what the pyramid with the eye a top of it on the back of the U.S. one dollar bill mean? It means, in school you cannot just read what you want to read. You shall only read what is approved by the learned intellectuals of society, and then they shall believe it to get their paper from the institution, and they will go on and teach the same things. No questions shall be asked, if they are? Ridicule shall be summarily handed out by the ones that are the followers of the dominant paradigm, w/o the teachers having to get their hands dirty in the process.

See if you can gain any insight to how the process works by this short, but instructive video clip.
    Why you ridicule truth you haven't heard or that is not accepted by "the herd."

Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
  19. stereologist Escapee from Dr Moreau Registered Senior Member

Once again you spout nonsense. You haven't got a clue about the words you post.

No. The reference was to you. That was perfectly clear.

20. stereologist Escapee from Dr Moreau Registered Senior Member

You're misguided posting of that crappy video is evident in your posts. Posting does not make it a reality. Posting does not make it possible, or plausible. It remains gibberish.

This is a science forum, not a poetry forum. Post with the expectation that evidence will be demanded.

BTW, the ranger never answers the question. And the ranger would never answer with a snobbish reply. Those are your fantasies of what you expect. More likely they are the way you interpret responses to your posts.

21. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

Eso, as far as intelligence goes, you are in maybe the 50% range.

22. Trippy ALEA IACTA EST Staff Member

2nd Quartile?

23. The Esotericist Getting the message to Garcia Valued Senior Member

Left. . . Left. . . Left - Right - Left.