Bible maths

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by w1z4rd, Jan 23, 2007.

1. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Many Jews dispersed throughout the Middle East from 1000 B.C. up to the time of Christ.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Medicine Woman Registered Member

PJ: His references to the Jews are wrong.

90 percent are not Hebraic. 90 percent are Turkic Khazars who converted in the 800's.

Moreover, there has never been 25 million Jews on this planet. The Holocaust killed off 6 million and there is now 15 million.

M*W: I was going to respond to IAC's erroneous statistics about the Jews, but instead, I thought I'd run this comment by you. In 1000 BCE, there were no Jews to speak of, only Egyptian Abiru who later became the Hebrews. As I recall from my studies, the patriarch David lived circa 1000 BCE. He was considered to be an Egyptian prince at that time (did he not?), and he was one of the Egyptial forefathers of the Hebrews. Everything the OT states about Abraham, Moses and David, alludes to them being Egyptian and not Hebrew.

Care to discuss, PJ?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Ah yes, ol' King David, the Egyptian, yeee heeeee!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

We are pretty sure Moses was an Egyptian noble, that made a couple of throws at the crown, got his butt kicked, and as per the conditions of his surrender, was given safe passage to the border. Exodus is off a couple of hundred years.

8. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

You guys are hilarious.

9. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

and you might want to read up a bit more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Exodus

10. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

So the Jews don't "really" know their own history.

11. Medicine Woman Registered Member

M*W: Yeah, that's the ticket.

12. SnakeLord snakeystew.com Valued Senior Member

Just run the numbers, fits right in the timeline.. Time to start killing hamsters.

13. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Medicine Woman:

I do not recall king David ever being counted as an Egyptian prince. Do your ecall where you read this and what that was based on?

Also, I am looking over some info on king David, and nothing says anything about him being an Egyptian prince.

I think you mean Moses? Moses was raised as an Egyptian prince, yes.

And what about Abraham makes you think he is thought of as Egyptian? They place him in Ur, a Mesopatamian capital, not Egypt at his birth and early life.

Interesting, Strabo counts the Jews as descendent from Egyptians:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses#Moses_in_Strabo

Right beneath the above is also an interesting story by Tacitus.

Of course, none of these writers were even remotely near the history of Moses' time, as suggested by scholars of the Bible. So naturally, it is probably very ad hoc.

14. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

Moses was more than just an Egyptian raised prince, he WAS an EGYPTIAN prince! Anything more to the story is a nice fairy tale. He tried to cause shite and revolt, and eventually was given safe passage to the Egyptian border into exhile... well after that... the story might become more biblically accurate.

I have both the works of Tacticus and Josepheus (though I only have the Jewish Wars by him)

15. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

King Tut was a Jew, most people don't know this.

16. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

And most people don't know that Sesostris I was also a Jew.

17. Enterprise-D I'm back! Warp 8 Mr. Worf! Registered Senior Member

This just shows me that religion has arrived at the 2 x 2 stages of mathematics while the scientific world is at calculating space travel.

The basic assumption is incorrect, it assumes a consistent doubling of the population...and the immortality of the predecessor. Indeed if one multiplies by 2 by 2, 30 times, you get approx 1.7B. However this is a linear extrapolation and assumes the existence of the first 2. (Obviously a linear extrapolation cannot be correct due to mortality, mortality rates, wars, disease, infertility, natural disasters etc).

I imagine of course he got this by literally typing the number 2 on a calculator and pressing *2 thirty times. If one assumes mortality, the population must be such that as the predecessors die - variable D, the population P is increased such that the total new population P' becomes

P' = 2P + 2D. (to double the previous population, and to replace the dead ones AND double them, to maintain the 2*2 progression)

How does one time one's ovulation period to coincide with this?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Moreover, this does not hold true when you pass 1992. He states that approximately 164 years has to pass for the human race to double. It is now 2007 (15 years later) and the human population has arrived near 7B. A whopping triple it's 1992 total. Some jumped-up theist in 1992 realised a convenient calculation at an opportune time and felt a surge of self satisfaction...that's all this amounts to.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2007
  18. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

However, you plug in someting like his numbers for 20,000 years, what do you get?

19. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

IceAgeCivilizations:

What proof do you have for Tut's Judaism?

20. w1z4rd Valued Senior Member

Dang, I read that, was going to respond to that, then got distracted. Tut was a Jew, omg. I hereby promise today never to become Christian ever! As I do not want to turn out like IceAgeCivilizations. I promise to dedicate my life as much as possible to truth, and away from the deceptions Christianity offers.

21. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Wow. What an oversimplified view of the human population.

Also, the claim that this math proves we didn't "descend from the brute" doesn't follow. But what else could one expect?

It's sad that he devoted so much brain power and energy into this, and so poorly. I'm sure glad that I don't waste my life away on such make-believe.

22. Enterprise-D I'm back! Warp 8 Mr. Worf! Registered Senior Member

Who cares? His "numbers" are two twos. Complete childish math for a highly complex extrapolation.

23. IceAgeCivilizations Banned Banned

Wiz, Ath, you are such drama queens.

Also, Buddha was actually a Jew.