Bible Contradictions... Anyone?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by SetiAlpha6, Nov 17, 2007.

1. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

This thread is about contradictions in biblical mythology. Your biblical quotes above are not contradictions but used to support that the myths you believe are true. Thus, they are circular arguments and preaching. Preaching is disallowed in this forum. Consider this a warning.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Binary Registered Senior Member

Can you explain to me how the passages I listed are not contridictions?

In the first can you see how the versus, don't contridict each other?

An as to the second, does it not contridict the entire bible as being a source of knowledge?

Though I speak with conviction do not others? I think it only responsible that if one is to assert anything, that they should believe it themselves, be it right or wrong. Otherwise you are just lying, whether your wrong or right. Intergrity in this area allows the potential for correction.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

My mistake. I re-read the post and see what you are saying. It's late and I'm about 5 min from bed... I only stayed up this late to play around with Firefox 3 Beta. My apologies and ignore my previous post.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Photizo Ambassador/Envoy Valued Senior Member

There is no contradiction. These are not conflicting statements/ideas.

8. machaon Registered Senior Member

So your saying that there is enough data storage capacity on the planet to store bible contradictions? We ARE living in the 21st century.

9. kaneda Actual Cynic Registered Senior Member

Finding contradictions in the bible is a bit like flogging a dead horse. Try this for the bible, book of mormon, quran :

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/

It's more fun to find out why the bible is wrong historically, scientifically, why it is lacking common-sense, and to find out the background to this so fallible book that no christian seems to know about.