Ben Is Trolling Again

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Reiku, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reiku Banned Banned

When i am found by each and every mod to be... incorrect... And that still must be within good reasoning...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

It's usually the majority of mods which establishes the way of action, we don't need every single mod to think the same. Besides Plazma can make a decision on his own.

Oh, and good reasoning according to your standards?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2007
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

As a term, "pseudoscience" is insulting and should in my opinion be changed
    to "alternative physics theories ".

The "what if" type posts that end up there are often the most interesting stuff on the site.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Pseudosci traditionally is where all aliens, conspiracy theories and ghosts go.

8. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Both of these goals are very unrealistic. I predict that the mods won't cede any ground or un-move any threads, and that you will never accept any of their primary conclusions.

I predict a perpetual stalemate until everyone just gives up and wanders away, or until things get out of hand and punitive action is taken - eg thread locked, posters warned, you banned again, etc., etc.

So the question is: why persist in this absurdity when there is zero possibility of you achieving your declared goal?

9. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Because, he's Reiku! Champion of the moderated oppressed at sciforums. He revolts for no selfish reason but to see us all free of the chains and shackles that bind us as slaves to the likes of invert_nexus and BenTheMan. Whether or not he accomplishes this massive feat, his name will on forever in our hearts for his service.

or he just enjoys whining and the attention he gets from it.

10. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

It is the only section which has a name which insults its content, other than the cesspool.

Threads are generally thrown into it rather than posting in it,
    and they generally die after they are thrown there.

With some of the threads, like the one where the poster has posted the exact elemental constitution of Ganymede, this is deserved.

But other threads, though not mainstream science, are well thought out and die before their time.

11. Captain Kremmen All aboard, me Hearties! Valued Senior Member

I am Spareikuticus!

12. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Well, we could have a sub-subforum under Physics called -> Speculative Physics.
    It's not a bad idea, if you want to promote it, make a thread on it in Open Gov.

13. Plazma Inferno! Ding Ding Ding Ding Administrator

Thread Closed!

Reason:

No need for two threads on similar issue.
    Other thread with a respond: http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=74233

Reiku, I'm sure you'll receive answer from James as well. In the meantime read my explanation (link above).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.