Ben Is Trolling Again

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Reiku, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reiku Banned Banned

James... sort this man out.

I gave mathematical analysis, good wording and overall, the general standards of what Ben exhiled my last thread to psuedoscience... but now he is trying to say... first...

1. Primoridal Black Holes didn't exist.

I proved him wrong.

2. That because he hadn't heard of the term '''chronon,'' i must be myself trolling. I've explained this is a more precise term for the Planck Time.

Therego, he was wrong.

3. He is now nit-picking at how early these primordial black holes are supposed to be classed under...

I mean, forget the rest of the work why don't you ben. James, this is twice now, and is more than obvious, if it isn't logged into his mind, his library of knowledge, then it must be incorrect. I have shamefully proven him wrong.

Now please would you replace my thread ''Decoherence of Gravitational Waves'' back where it belongs?

Reiku

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

I suggest you private message James rather than start yet another whiny thread.

Face it, Reiku. The majority of your threads are going to end up in pseudoscience. This is simply reality.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Reiku Banned Banned

Oh i did. Nothing.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Did you wait more than 5 minutes?
    I assure you that he will get to your private message. If not immediately, then eventually.

However, he is under no obligation to respond to you. If he doesn't respond to you either through action or through pm, then you should take that to mean that his judgment has sided against you.

8. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Ben has the authority to judge what belongs to Physics and Math and what doesn't. If you don't agree. you complain to one of the admins, JamesR for example.
    You do not start another thread of great whining.

If you sent JamesR a PM then don't expect immediate response, nobody is going to believe you at face value. The thread in question will be examined and it doesn't happen in 5 minutes, especially considering that James lives in Australia.

So:
    1. Wait;
    2. Stop yer whining;
    3. Take notice that this thread was a socially bad move and doesn't help your situation a bit.

9. Reiku Banned Banned

Maybe avatar. At least i did post the thread when he was on-line. Not only that, but that was an hour ago.

If it is a delay then so be it.

I will whine about it. You mods just want us pilgrims to sit down like good bitches and except their choices are correct and impervious.

Well, sorry to do disappoint, but they are not... did you forget the logo of the scigov...?

''Power to the people...''

And you can't have power, if the gov is simply saying, ''shut up and stop whining...'' not very diplomatic.

10. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

Reiku---

I'm beginning to think you like dancing around and calling me names. I don't feel the need to answer to you, but on the issue of primordial black holes...

From wikipedia:
    In this case, it is quite clear that ``primordial'' means ``within the first moments of the big bang''. The article you linked to says this

In this case, it is quite clear that the black holes which were examined were several formed several billion years after the big bang.

If you have a better source, then you should present it. The article that you cut and paste in your thread was interesting.

11. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

If you choose to whine then expect according treatment.

12. Reiku Banned Banned

If i chose to whine, then i expect some logical reasoning from likewise logical people who understand why such a thing like this has become to be as it is.

Avatar... You're a terrible arguementer and conversationalist. I advise you lay back for a few minutes and read what you say, before you spurt off nonesense like you have.

13. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

You looking in a mirror or something?

14. Reiku Banned Banned

The two sources ben, of ''what time scale are given'' these black holes are irrelevent, because both links have very good points. My work has extrapolated this, and you have ignored it. Don't bother speaking to me, until you've been the bigger man and admit you harshly removed my thread without any correct analaysis.

15. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

That's an interesting line coming from someone who suffers from a communication impairment.

16. Reiku Banned Banned

No i took a few pages from your own book.

I figured, if people are going to make a mockery of me, i should pay them the same respect, since that is what they seem to want.

I won't sit back and be bullied like i have been... and so help me God, before i do leave this place, i'll show how dim-witted some of you mods really are. You don't wan't to talk about science, or agree with true science, so i have been reverted to this unfortunate set of outcomes.

17. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Unfortunately, you're apparently dyslexic.

18. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Sorry to inform you, but you're doing the exact opposite. God ain't receiving you I'm afraid.

19. BenTheMan Dr. of Physics, Prof. of Love Valued Senior Member

I don't know how you could take a page from nexus's book...the pages are mostly stuck together

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Only the good pages.

21. ashura the Old Right Registered Senior Member

Why not just leave? If the people you're referring to here are so bad, why sink to their level? If they're all terrible conversationalists who won't listen to such a rational mind like yours, why bother? It won't prove anything right? As you'll always be right and they'll always be wrong as long as they oppose your whining.

So, why not just leave?

22. Reiku Banned Banned

Why not leave?

Because i do, believe it or not, have friends here I have more respect for, than any of you inconceited fools....

Why sink to their level...?

Well, i've practically tried every level there is. It seems that this level is the only level they can understand.

Why bother?

As i've explained, i'm not going to sit down like a good bitch, when i know what i have provided is scientifically accurate, and worthy of physics recognition.

I am here to stay, until the powers that be are totally corrupted.

23. Reiku Banned Banned

Now... who else has something utterly stupid to say???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.