Basic Arithmetic: Dow Jones indexed Portfolio (base 100, January 2000) now worth 34

Discussion in 'Business & Economics' started by MattMarr, Mar 13, 2007.

1. MattMarr Banned Banned

Basic Arithmetic - Reminder: Dow Jones indexed Portfolio (base 100, January 2000) now worth 34 or about one third.

This means that the real Dow Jones now is just under 4000 points (base 11,500, January 2000).

This is what the CIA psy-ops cover-up by screaming about the "begin" of the "Crash" and of the "Global Meltdown" as the Dow fells 500 points...
    Yes, 95 pct of the stocks are now owned by the illuminati. The stock market is nothing but a boring software game, Program Trading making now almost 80 pct of the total Volume of of Transactions. In one word, the Dow Jones is now meaningless.

So there will be no "crash", since the "index" can be manipulated at will. Another reason for the CIA to keep announcing "GLOBAL MELTDOWN BEGINS". So that the sheep each time get more convinced that actually there will be none, as the index always rebounds. To sell the "booming economy" hoax.
    Mind control technique "back into the future" again and again.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

I heard the Illuminati are going to be phasing in a buy back program next month to help finance thier final push to fully corner the market on pork bellys.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. swivel Sci-Fi Author Valued Senior Member

95% of stocks are owned by the Illuminati? Who are the Illuminati? Am I an Illuminati?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

If you have to ask if you're part of the Illuminati, then you're not part of the Illuminati. Unless you are, it works either way. Anyway I've taken MattMarrs advice and sold my stock.

8. swivel Sci-Fi Author Valued Senior Member

Me too. I'm initiating a complete sell order right now with my broker. He is saying that the sells will not go through until first thing tomorrow morning, and that I am going to take a beating on several of them. But I told him that this guy online said that it was the right thing to do.

I also asked my broker if he thought I was an Illuminati. He said that he's never seen me at any of the meetings, so probably not.

9. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

MattMarr:

I am an Illuminati and we are coming to kill you.

10. MattMarr Banned Banned

Two hints to start doing the math:
    Hint 1:
    Jan 14, 2000 - 11,722 points;
    CPI since that time = x;
    Dow from January 2000, adjusted with CPI, today = 11,722 points * (1 + x) = ...

Hint 2:
    "BTW, this is one of the components required to do the math here"
    BREAKING: DOLLAR breaking ALL TIME LOWS by the minute
    http://www.goldismoney.info/forums/showthread.php?t=118752

11. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Your math is wrong. True, the real, inflation adjusted Dow value would be less than the new high just reached yesterday, but it is not 4000. It is probably around 11K....

12. Roman Banned Banned

In 2000, wirth 34??

Do you see the 432!?
    My Gawd!