Ban Pixel (Poll Form)

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Closet Philosopher, Nov 23, 2004.

?

Should Pixel be banned?

Poll closed Dec 7, 2004.
  1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    56.0%
  3. Abstain

5 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pixel Registered Senior Member

Hmh. Well, Invert, life is just so beautiful. I'm just hurt that you don't understand me, that's all. Spaz is spelled with one z.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Spaz isn't even a real word. You can spell it however you want. It should be spelled with an s as it comes from the word spastic.

And as to understanding. You're right. I don't. But, how can I? You're a persona. Aren't you?

Seriously, Pixel. My intent was never to get into a flame war with you or even to insult you. I apologized already for the first time that I 'went off' on you and I never tried to make my presence in this thread a repeat of that original attack.

I repeat. It's not about you. Even though your name is on the thread title, it's not about you. Your dramatics have certainly come into play, but it's about the state of the forums. That's all.

And, as to the number of ban polls. Actually, you should have been here a few months back. This subforum was full of them. People were even starting polls to ban themselves thus starting a rule that if you seek self-banishment, your request is immediately granted by the supermods.

Anyway, go or not. Just don't feel that anyone is pushing you out the door. You make your own choices. Period.

Edit: Ha! Looked up spaz on dictionary.com for the hell of it and guess what? It's spaz or spazz. So there...

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. pixel Registered Senior Member

Independent of your last post, I was going to go in and delete some of the more assinine comments I made in the past half hour in your direction. Not that it matters to the forum or its members. It matters to me, for whatever reasons I don't have time to consider right now. That was puerile, actually, and not the same as the cesspool stuff. Makes me feel fucked, really.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Don't worry about it. It's cool.

And, just so you know. I voted no. I voted no the first time that I opened this poll and looked inside. And my opinion has never changed throughout even with the dramatics.

8. Closet Philosopher Off to Laurentian University Registered Senior Member

I think this thread should be locked because if the 'dramatics'. Sorry for the disruption.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.