Australia foils chemical weapon attack~`~`~`~`~`

Discussion in 'World Events' started by vincent, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Roman Banned Banned

Not to mention shooting innocent Brazilians in the head.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. vincent Sir Vincent, knighted by HM Registered Senior Member

That brazilian was guilty of overstaying, his vis ran out, he ran because he new he was a illegal immigrant, he did everthing a criminal does when they evade the police.

If he had left when his time was up, he would not have been shot 2 years later would he, its that simple, i never stay a day over my 3 month limit in thailand, if i do overstay and i got shot for it, thats my hard luck, obey the lawwwwwwwwwwwww .

i know the vast majority of the left wingers here have had run ins with the police, me i have had none, respect the law.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Roman Banned Banned

As I understood it, he wasn't on an expired visa. Do you have any articles that he was an illegal?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Roman Banned Banned

Hahahaha You Don't You Filthy British Liar! Stupid Queen Worshipping Queer!! Ahahaha You Are So Wrong And Racist!!! No Wonder You Fools Lost All Your Colonies And The Us Ownz J00!!

8. Nysse God is dead Registered Senior Member

You wouldn't be justifying his death by any chance, would you?
    If you are, why is his death justifiable, and those who died in the Bali attacks not? They all died from the problems terrorism cause, did they not?

9. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

FUCKING BIRTISH terrorist, who the fuck give you right to shoot people in the head EVEN if he was on a exipred visa. You fuckers just are triger happy, see a brown man and start shooting. Please show any article where it says he was on a expired visa, fucking liars.

10. Kiwi123 Banned Banned

Radical Muslims' CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY bloody Jihad, are the only ones to be blamed for that Brazilian, it's terrorism stupid!

Today, the only ones that kill in the name of religion are Muslims.

They SHOUT so "proudly' <sic>:

ALLAH U AKHBAR!
    A disabled woman is set ablaze in Paris.

ALLAH U AKHBAR!
    Arab Muslim shout at their "holy" Rape in Australia (2002).

ALLAH U AKHBAR!
    Christian girls' throats cut in Indonesia.

ALLAH U AKHBAR!
    Decapitating tourists in the Philippines

ALLAH U AKHBAR!
    Korean, American etc. civilians throats cut in Iraq.

ALLAH U AKHBAR!
    Kids in Beslan school murdered in cold blood.

ALLAH U AKHBAR!
    Babies blown off to pieces in Israel (with pre 'Allah-Akbar' videos self recordings to leave as a "present" for mommy vicious palestine that pushed genocide bomber to massacre).

ALLAH U AKHBAR!
    Youth in Bali murdered in cold blood.

ALLAH U AKHBAR!
    Airline attendants throats' cut, bloody boom into 3,000 innocent people - 9/11.

ALLAH U AKHBAR!
    and on...

http://wnd.com

Last edited: Nov 9, 2005
  11. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

vincent:

I don't think you understand this brand of extremism. Maybe you should research their goals more thoroughly.

In fact, the Australian police are taking cues from the British, learning from how Britain dealt with the latest terrorist bombings in London etc.

Really, vincent, do some research.

What was attacked in Bali? A club which was a known gathering place for tourists from countries such as Australia.

It was rather more complex than that. Australians didn't vote Howard in on one issue only. Many people you were against Australia's involvement in Iraq still voted for the Howard government.

Educate yourself, vincent.

12. Kiwi123 Banned Banned

James R!

In your mentioning of "research", Are you refering to the "occupation" as an excuse (terrorism started before that you know), or to the forced conversion dream by Jihadists Muslims? (backed by many 'moderates' or at least have their understanding green light to it).

As to your "excuse" or "explanation" of targeting Bali beacuse of frequent Australians, are you really convinced that for a Jihadi it really matters if you are a Christian from Australia, a Jew from Israel, a Christian from (let's pick latest example) anti-iraqi-war: France or to a Christian from (let's pick latest example) anti-iraqi-war: Belgium?

If you do, it's either:

1) You have little contact with Arabs in Europe (I do have much contacts).

2) Limited real info on Jihadists org.

The point is they'll continue their war on the west anyhow, but they'll strategically pick the spots that you COULD say "oh it was for that", and now by (us in the west) giving in to their strategy it only helps their bloody crimes.

Another example, Why were 10 Arabs among the blood thirsty Chechens at the Beslan Kids masscre?
    Did those Arabs seek to fight for their "homeland" in Non-Arab Cherchnya (just as mass-nurderer: Arafat that was born in Egypt and appeared as a "palestinian" f...g liberator) ?

PS
    Wonder why Spanish police keep finding Islamists' plots, since they've retreated already from Iraq after Islamic massacre in madrid.
    Hmm.

BTW
    How is enslaving non Arabs in Sudan (yes no Iraqi-War excuse here either) & butchering 2,000,000 of them any different than other Arab/Muslim radical crimes global wide?

Last edited: Nov 9, 2005
  13. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

What is going on in France Keewee? I wonder if you can shed some light?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Kiwi:

I don't think you've been following the thread. Maybe you should ask vincent what he was referring to. Try reading his post to see what I was responding to.

I don't know. I imagine that they are particularly upset about the US-led wars in Afganistan and Iraq, and the countries which supported those wars.

I don't think radical terrorists are particularly rational people, but they do prioritise their targets, I am sure.

15. Kiwi123 Banned Banned

skywalker.

What is going on all over the world (at radical Jihadists hands)? I wonder if you can shed some light?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

16. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

i wouldnt know, how about you tell me what is going on in france?

17. Kiwi123 Banned Banned

Middleeastern Skywalker -- What is going on in Jordan not-knower? Hadith genious? Some light-shedding please?

Well since you are so insisting.
    Let me give you a hint (prepare you answer to say "you don't understand"),

the very same Radical Islamists' CRIMES that is upon:

American Victims (9/11 and before)

Russian Victims (Beslan - just an example)

Indian Victims (too long of a list)

Israeli Victims (oh, too long to list here the massacres, here plays radical arab racism a role too)

Kurdish Victims (in Iraq, Syria etc., here plays radical arab racism a role too)

Berber Victims (in Morocco, Algeria etc., here plays radical arab racism a role too)

Christian Lebanese Victims (Damour etc.)

Nigerian Victims (Christian Nigerian in their hands)

Sudanese Victims (biggest calamty since WW2, slavery and massacring of 2,000,000 people))

E. Timor Victims

Chinese Victims (Indonesia)

Malucco Victims (by Islamists, in Ambon)

PhilippineVictims (Decapitations)

French Victims (1985 underground trains)

Spanish Victims (Madrid Bombing)

Egyptian Christians ( www.copts.com )

Native black Egytians (racism!!!)

Australian Victims (Bali)

German Victims (Caffe LaBelle)

Thai Victims (Bombing)

Italian Victims (in Iraq)

Swiss Victims (in Luxor Egypt terror bombing)

Ugandan Victims (by Islamic brutal tyrant Idi Amin)

Japanese Victims (in Iraq)

Korean Victims
    (in Iraq)

UN Victims (in Iraq)

Upon their own people

Iraq, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, palestinians on palestinians, now in Jordan, etc.

============================

[repeated material deleted]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2005
  18. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

Actually the "Occupation" of American forces, and the occupation of Israel in Palestine has been going on since the end of WW2.
    Not giving an excuse, just a possible explaination.

The term terrorism actually originally refered to a method of control by fear, used by a goverment against its own people.

19. Kiwi123 Banned Banned

Huwy, (I am not even going into this "occupation" myth, palestinians were never independent in a self ruled country!, Jews were there ages ago before them, but for the sake of the argument, let's say that it's as you put it...) Even as an "explanation" it's totally invalid, they started killing native Jews already in 1929 (Hebron massacre) before any "occupation" was invented., so it's not even an "explanation", much less an excuse.
    Plus
    What about Sudan, Nigeria, Indonesia, Egypt, India,Philippines, East Timor, Lebanon (on Christian Lebanese) , Arab racism on Kurds & on Berbers for so many generations etc.?

Again, it's imperative to bust the "palestinian" myths as well as other so called "explanations", because they attempt to use it as a cosmetic cover in their war on the entire world.

PS
    Did you notice I didn't use the term "terrorism"? (that is relative to your last comment)

How many know of the 15,000,000 (by Hindus' account) Indians killed by Islamic Jihad in recent history?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2005
  20. skywalker 3 @ T M 3 Registered Senior Member

So agian, what is going on in france? You never asnwere my question? and since when did I become middle eastern vinie.

21. Kiwi123 Banned Banned

Skywalker, as I said, prepare the answer that you don't[/] understand, it's ok, you don't have to admit, unless you are obliged to lie to the infidels as we know.

22. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

Hey I'm not saying Islam isn't a violent religion with Jihad at its core.
    Islam hasn't contributed a single thing to science, while Israel has.

I'm not saying muslims aren't violent either.
    But the west isn't setting a much better example - giving them tens of thousands of reasons to retaliate....

23. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Huh? What about those pesky arabic numerals we all use, for starters?