Aurora Texas Incident - A very intruiging mystery!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Reiku, Dec 5, 2011.

1. SamSamtheScienceMAN Banned Banned

And magic as well, people hide behind that or are too scared to admit they use it, in places like Camelot for example.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Reiku Banned Banned

this ain't about magic though. This is not about illusory concepts - I base everything on facts!

There is a difference!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Reiku Banned Banned

And camelot?

leave this thread or you are reported too.
    I am very serious about my work!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Arioch Valued Senior Member

@Mister --

What facts? Nothing in any of your posts can be considered an established fact. The physical evidence you claim you have(supposedly sent to a lab somewhere), where are the reports on that? No, I don't want you to type it up, I want the actual reports. Beyond the faked video that you linked us to you have given literally nothing. Well, since you've decided to give us nothing I need to give you absolutely no reason for rejecting your claim, but I have anyways, out of generosity.

As for you being scientific in your endeavor, don't make me laugh. You've been about as unscientific as you could possibly get. You make claims and give us nothing to support them beyond saying "well it can't be explained, therefore I can explain it" and yet you expect us to take you seriously? Grow up already and join the adult world where we put out money where our mouths are.

Yes, I do deny it, go ahead and report me. The only thing you've "added" was that one of the owners of the property had bad arthritis, and then you went on to make the unsubstantiated claim that his case was unique.

Final ultimatum time. Support your claims, every single one of them, or I will report you for failing to heed the posting guidelines of Sciforums.

Just like everyone lies, everyone is biased. Again, facts of life, you really can't argue with them.

8. Rhaedas Valued Senior Member

But not specifically the rheumatoid arthritis. Why would they be differing? Seems that they'd be related conditions. Any idea what the rest of the family had problems with?

9. SamSamtheScienceMAN Banned Banned

Lol try going to Camelot then and saying that

10. Reiku Banned Banned

I am simply telling you what he has claimed. I have no idea what health conditions they suffered. No doubt he protected his family from having that information released to the public.

11. Arioch Valued Senior Member

@Mister --

So, in other words, there's nothing to back this up. We have nothing to show that this guy or the family had even normal cases of arthritis.

12. Reiku Banned Banned

Normal case of arthiritus?

I am not a medical doctor, but even I can see he has a very extreme case of arthiritus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing normal about his condition at all. :bugeye:

13. Arioch Valued Senior Member

@Mister --

Really? I haven't seen any footage of the guy, but if he's still capable of doing work, or even standing up, then his case isn't that severe at all. Again though, I haven't seen the man. All I've been able to find online is the the wiki article and a UFO nut....er...."enthusiast" site which copy/pasted from wikipedia. So you've given me nothing and I've been able to find nothing to verify this.

14. Reiku Banned Banned

I'd hardly imagine he could hold a TV remote properly, so no, I don't think he is capable of work.

It is the most severe case of arthiritus I have ever seen in my life. And most likely to ever see again.

15. Reiku Banned Banned

The evidence something crashed at the site is becoming even more incredible as I investigate this further... wiki's article actually does not jutice to the forensic evidence.

It was speculated by investigators that an old tree at the crash site (which was over 100 years old) could have metal embedded in it. The tree was examined and there was indeed clear traces of metal in a tree which should not be there.

So much for the Hoax theory. The documentary I am watching also has claimed that there is an unknown element in the metal. I don't want to prematurely call this evidence yet, as I haven't seen the whole thing. It might turn out to the be the iron present.

You should watch this, I am completely gripped!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdOCTfGYqiA

16. Reiku Banned Banned

Yes, I was right. It was the iron.