Attraction Paradox - Zero Point Theory

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Quantum Quack, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

if one looks a little deeper into the nature of the math:
    +1 + (-)1 = 0 immediately one can be confronted with the nature of a simple paradox of both positive (+)x values and negative (-) x values existing simultaneously without anhilation to zero.
    If the universe was set up this way it woud not exist as the result is..uhm well...zero.
    It is what is implied in the equation that is missing that allows the universe to exist.

I refer to the ever present time factor

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

where t = time duration
    ==============
    or another version of the same logic:

where t = time duration

So when you say that +1 + (-1) =0 is NOT a paradox it is because you are axiomatically assuming the existance of time and I am presuming that you know this already. [which you obviously don't]
    If you take time out of the equation implied or otherwise you have absolute zero [ nothingness - oblivion - unconsciousness - centre of gravity.]
    ..quite simple really...
    so refute the logic if you can...

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

What ratio-nal or logic shown in the following two diagrams can't you make sense of...

The constancy of the zero point regardless of metric:

ref: http://zeropointtheory.com/index.php/zero-constancy

=============
    The Zero point pressure analogy:

ref: http://zeropointtheory.com/index.php/universal-constancy

I posted my comments about the "blind eye" phenonema not just for your benefit Alphanumeric, but for those who are wondering WTF! is going on regarding your's and others incapacity to comprehend the simple logic put forward and have a vested interest in Zero Point Theory's ultimate success or failure.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2012
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. prometheus viva voce! Registered Senior Member

The fact you are citing star wars as evidence for your theory is hilarious! Anyway:

On the contrary, I am not in the slightest disturbed by you.

This is an appeal to anecdote. In any case, it doesn't sound much like fibromyalgia to me (I cannot be considered an expert, I will admit). My understanding is that FM is a chronic condition, not a recurrent one.

This is why people dismiss your ideas out of hand. There is no evidence whatever for this being true

The man's name is Stephen Hawking, and the few disabled scientists say nothing about the thousands of able bodied scientists that work on similar things

Again, appeal to anecdote.

I really don't have anything to say other than this is an outrageous load of tripe. You excusing walking out on your family because you thought you were the psychic cause of your daughters breathing problems is both pathetic and comical. Maybe that's the excuse you came up with in an attempt not to feel like a loser absentee father and now you just believe your own dogma, but it's pretty pathetic nonetheless.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

So what is special about Stephen Hawkins case... do you know?
    do you or any scientist know what causes motor neurons disease?
    are you able to comprehend the simple logic displayed above or not?
    Are you able to apologise for your claim that no logic has been presented?
    Or is your sheer arrogance an appeal to authority?
    Do you understand the difference between arrogance and confidence?

and above all why do you hate yourself so much?

You do realise you can't win this game you are playing... don't you.?
    look at the logic presented and then apologise ... thanks.

8. prometheus viva voce! Registered Senior Member

There is a great deal of projection here. Most notably in the next bit:

What makes you think I hate myself?! I am not about to justify myself to you so believe what you want, but what in my posts on this thread leads you to suspect that?

When you present a logical argument, then I'll apologise. In the meantime get in the feckin sack.

9. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

@prometheus,

What is rather funny is your inabiity to deal with the logic presented... so who's the Quack, me or you?

Some of the arguements to support ZPT in image form as you appear to have a preference for diagrams over written text.
    =============

The constancy of the zero point regardless of metric:

=============
    The Zero point pressure analogy:

=============

where t = time duration

Also it is worth noting that over 1160 views of this thread have been undertaken and your behaviour no doubt is ...uhm...worthy of consideration...both currently and historically

Now please don't let you self hatred compromise your intellectual stability.... eh?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2012
  10. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

@prometheus,

[video=youtube;ZI-Uu94vINg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZI-Uu94vINg[/video]

Dara is amazing! Have you ever had the good fortune of seeing him live?
    yeah..ignore the logic presented by ZPT and join the ranks of "Quackery"!

BTW embedding video in a post is easy..... just click on the video icon and paste in the You tube URL...

11. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

@prometheus,

Regarding Stephen Hawking:

ref: http://www.mndaust.asn.au/what-is-mnd/

and as you know Stephen has defied the odds considerably. He has maintained his life well beyond the typical mortality period. [In fact if I am not mistaken he holds the record for surviving this condition.]
    any thoughts on how he did this and how he continues to do this?

You can't even answer the simple and obvious question:

Why do humans have to achieve sleep [unconsciousness - zero point] on a regular basis to support their own lives?
    ZPT can explain this human need.

You do realise that on average a human being spends nearly 30+% of his life asleep ...don't you?
    So if you are so clever ...answer the question..or step down and allow someone else to...
    and an apology IS required before I can seriously consider discussion with you any further.
    why?
    because,
    [video=youtube;-o30wacwdoc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o30wacwdoc[/video]