Atheists know more about their god than christians do.

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Medicine*Woman, Jan 4, 2008.

1. QuestionEverything Assume nothing! Registered Senior Member

Man I figure you got your hands full right now with M*W. I figured I'd let you handle her first (or her handle you by the sound of it!).

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. QuestionEverything Assume nothing! Registered Senior Member

hundreds of women? It sounds conspicuously like you might be trying to prove something to yourself. hmm.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. John99 Banned Banned

No way, M*W is the best. When i first came here a few years ago she was the main reason i kept coming back. She is cool and funny too.

I am not trying to prove anything, i know myself very well. Tbh, that was a mistake and i wish i had only been with one. Those years were hard and i came face to face with the death five or six times, the last time changed my life forever. The thing about that last time is what i saw and man it just left me wondering, wondering if it was a sign.

To me we all need to find our own way, so for me to talk about it too much may not be the right thing to do.

But yeah as far as the women, usually i was the best looking guy in the room so i mostly just stood there and waited plus i am easily approachable. So really it is not much of an accomplishment, kind of embarrassing when i look back on it. I guess i was kind of cold and hurt a lot of people but i have changed since then and i will never go back.

I learned a lot, one thing i did learn is that people are easily fooled and they want to believe in you, for me to take advantage of that is my biggest regret. I guess it stemmed from my childhood and not having what other people had and not knowing my parents played a part in it too.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. QuestionEverything Assume nothing! Registered Senior Member

We all make mistakes. It sounds to me like you consciously decided to change, which of course is how all change occurs. Nobody needs god for that, just personal growth. Hard times often, but unfortunately not always, serves as a catalyst for that change. Don't give god the credit you deserve.

8. John99 Banned Banned

They were not really hard times at all. Life is about what we experience, it shapes who we are and when you dont know something you just dont know it. It really is like teaching Calculus to a two year old. If i stood there for hours explaining it to him it just would not mean anything, and if he said 'i dont understand it, so it is not true' the only way i can really answer him is that you have to have faith. I cant get angry because he does not understand it but if he said it is all bullshit then i have to tell hi that he will never know. Its just that simple.

9. QuestionEverything Assume nothing! Registered Senior Member

More accurately you could say, "Don't worry son, you'll know when you're ready." Since that is exactly what happened to you.

10. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

beware of troll

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

12. Cannon Registered Senior Member

Thank you my dear woman for bringing this to attention.
    I Hope all catholics realize that they are the False church the has been in operation for Green and Glutton, no catholic is free from the bars their priest lays before them. I live as a poor man, and as a poor man i shall die. I am an Atheist for god has no name but L. Find L in the holy bible and you shall understand. Atheists seek to be more than a body amongst others, to be special, to be one.

My church of the Nazarene was torn down before my eyes but before my memory, so feel the pain that once was religion and let the tree of life burn, for god hears no one but those in the room.

13. amark317 game developer-in-training Registered Senior Member

I had read the bible before my conversion to atheism, which is a factor in why I converted.

Also, christians believe that all other religions are wrong, and are very closed-minded.
    Atheists, however, are interested in all religions, and so by learning about one religion, you also learn somethin about another.

14. CheskiChips Banned Banned

Medicine Woman - The Poison of the Net.
    Such a fool you are.

15. Simon Anders Valued Senior Member

This is not correct. The number of Christians goes up every year worldwide and, in fact, the overall % of the world's population also goes up.

16. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

Thank you my John99 for taking up for me. You know I love you, and I always will. Some people are just not ready for my posts. I know you are, and you are so much more advanced than the rest of them are. I will always love you soooooo much!

17. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: I just love it when people hate me! That means that they really read what I write! Thanks to all of you who read my posts! After all, I am the M*W on this forum!

18. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Cheski, you really don't know me. I'm not a Jew hater. Far from it! I just don't like Abrahamic religions. Who are you to say that Abrahamic religions are right? I've done my homework, man, so I know what you're up against. Just don't try to be the hero here, you'll never win that way! Why don't you do your homework? Maybe you'd learn something that you're afraid of!

19. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I know I know more about Christianity than most of my believer friends. Its because I asked questions while they just followed what they were told.

20. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

M*W: Thank you for saying that! I can tell right off that you are an intelligent person! I hope your conversion was a short time in coming. It actually took me years to realize that all religion was bunk! I'm so glad you are here with us!

21. Medicine*Woman Jesus: Mythstory--Not History! Valued Senior Member

Maybe so, to you, but not to the rest of the world! Do you really think you have a majority vote on your religion? Think about it, my Jew friend! You are in the minority of our human existence. Just take a look!