Ask a Question to the Universal Translator

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by PsychoticEpisode, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Wow, what a purpose !

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bishadi Banned Banned

think about it idiot?

what was darwins........... purpose?

he is still alive in what he did and we still talking about him

what is life's purpose.......... and we all here, talking

you will be extinct

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Enmos Valued Senior Member

From this I gather that you are saying that the purpose of life is immortalizing yourself through being important to the human race. Correct ?

By the way.. this is the second time that I have to report you. Could you keep the insults to yourself ? Thanks.
    Also, you missed my post on the previous page.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bishadi Banned Banned

that kid, saved his notes in a drawer for to publish when he was too old for the fools to be able to harm him.

Darwin did not publish to be accepted, he published for the 'good' of mankind

for 'life' to evolve..........(the progression; to continue)

he gave of his time, life, love and care: for us

he is immortal for doing 'good' by choice, not for gain

report me until the world has fireworks in the sky

doesn't hurt me........ it hurts them who could be learning

we all can see you be obsolete.

not to mention a weeee less of any capacity to do good for others over your own self.

go lay by your dish

8. Enmos Valued Senior Member

So.. is that a yes ?

lol you are quite sad Bishadi. I try to figure out what this thread is about then you start insulting me. Why ever did you start this thread ??

I see you are under the impression that you know me. I don't do good for others eh ? You're sad.

9. draqon Banned Banned

I will ask the aliens: Will you marry me?

10. PsychoticEpisode It is very dry in here today Valued Senior Member

A concept they might not be aware of. You need to use more logic, you want an answer to something more universal in nature.

11. Bishadi Banned Banned

that is like saying;

get me out of here

i know the feeling

12. Bishadi Banned Banned

as your question was written........... heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllll NO

charles manson, adolf hitler and hawkings are that type

darwin, newton, confucius, and jesus himself, all gave knowledge and could care less what the community thought

they didn't seek a chair or any approval; they shared how stupid people actually were

i didn't start this thread fool

and perhaps if you quit playing........... 'oh poor me'... when you have been insulting me for months..........

perhaps read what you are writing all over this board!

i know what you are by what you represent

bugs you to be judged directly........ and from the hammer himself and you just don't know it

when watching the folks who are supposed to be nurturing our future, the so called educated.

and many are prideful pigs just like you

i do not step on people for fun or called them nuts to make myself feel good

i am 'the' nut and know it, but damn any who use their pride to slow the progress of knowledge as i am also equiped beyond your wildest dreams

the kids come on these threads to learn and so many shut them down like dogs and it makes me beyond ............ sad

screw your pride and your whole existence as far as i am concerned; either you are for the 'purpose' of the future or we are mortal enemies

deal?

13. Enmos Valued Senior Member

What part of "being important to the human race" didn't you understand ?

Oh my bad, I confused this one with the Darwin thread.

Oh poor me ? Not at all.. I'm just puzzled.

Perhaps you don't know what you're writing, but I do. Thank you very much.

Which is ?

Yes, it does, kind of. Especially when I don't know why.
    The hammer himself.. ? LOL :m:

I don't know what this is about.

Prideful pig ?
    I am not prideful, and certainly not a pig lol
    You'll have to take my word for it.. OINK!

I don't either.

Spare me the details, PLEASE !

The kids will have to know what you are on about first. As it is, few people will get your 'message'.

Oo ! Cursing me now eh ! You should calm down man.

Deal ? Do whatever you want..

14. Bishadi Banned Banned

i don't see your analogy fitting as it puts the self as the priority. Then in this form above, shares a difference as if you observe mankind as the priority.
    you can deal with your own conscious... me not the forgiving type.

yes you do and why your tone changed

you said i was sad

i told you what makes me sad

ego, prideful, rude and inempt with table manners............. yep... ... swine!

that means less than good.... much closer to bad........ which means short life, be extinct; dishonor to father/mothers.........

its a common psychosis

15. Enmos Valued Senior Member

Bishady, it seems to me that you are the one with the ego problems. YOU are rude.
    As for your table manners, I wouldn't know.

All you're doing is make unfounded accusations against someone that is trying to get your point. Bravo !

By the way, since I was trying to figure out your point I based my question on your post:

I'd say you have a major comprehension problem. You started pissing and moaning about me voicing my opinion on what would probably be the most asked question (which is what the thread is about !), then you go on and on how I can't comprehend your answer.. I IGNORED your answer because that's not what the thread is about.

Anyway, I'm tired of you.
    Good luck with your delusions of grandeur !

16. Bishadi Banned Banned

again............ all you post is about me.............

my my,

the peanut gallery is in love with just me

when you go to church tomorrow, look on the wall............. have an idea of what i look like naturally, so you can put the attitude right next to a picture of the hammer

and 'if existence only operates ONE way: then the math is the 'name' to know.

guess what i have upon (within) my head?

the name of you know who! (the math to perform; the last word to all arguments)

granduer?

how about 'life giving'.... and in reality, if you've been reading, you now know what choices to make to live beyond just being awake.

granduer?................. don't need any as i know what i do, is what brings in the new for this whole taco stand.

as when ALL four colors of mankind combine (know the four horseman), then 3 from each make 12, i will wash the feet and reveal the last word of justice/truth upon the world.

granduer? talk about hell on earth, when the people are aware of truth, people like you will be hunted down........the judgment and life is what i bring

ever hear the phrase

'and the truth will set you free'

does it ring any bells

this aint no practice run folks........... you in the time and the prick of all pricks walks, still learning, but be certain...... it's that time!

from thoth, the middle east, to confucius, darwin and jesus himself; the vindication will roll through this world like a tidal wave..

but i just dumb and toopid.... dahhhhh

17. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Have you proved that god exists?

18. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

"What's with all the probing, buddy?"

No.

"What's with all the fucking probing, buddy?" Have to let them know we mean business.