Argh!!!!!

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lucifers angel, Aug 2, 2007.

1. Bells Staff Member

She called you a whore?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Good grief! At 13 I was not allowed to date. If I had even dared to suggest a boy sleep over in my room, my parents would have laughed and then said no. If I dared call my mother a whore.. well.. I don't even want to think what would have happened then.:bugeye:

It's time to set some down some rules. If she calls you such names, ground her. Take away the TV privileges. Taking the computer out of her room is a good move, especially when you consider she has been arranging to meet guys from the net. Keep the computer in a public area in the house where she can be monitored. Tell her that if she keeps going, you will take away more things from her.. Threaten to take the door off, etc, and do it if she keeps going as she is. She will hate you, she's a teenage girl, it's what they do best... but it is time for you to stand firm and not back down. Just remember that you are the parent and her mother.

Being a cool mother is not letting them do what they want. Being a cool mother means that you are aware of what she is doing and what she is into, are understanding of her needs, but also knows when to say no.

What does her father say about all of this?

As for your mothers boyfriend. The solution is simple. Tell him to mind his own business. This concerns you, your husband and your daughter.

Or alternatively, say yes he can sleep in the same room. But then tell her that you would also be sleeping in the room with them to make sure nothing happens.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Naked.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I got that last year at school. He's 16 and he did it on the rare time I dropped him off. Some classmates started snickering. He turned to them, glared, and said "What? You don't love your Mom?"

Boys are so so so much easier than girls though. I dread my daughter hitting puberty.
    I can't say kids want to grow up faster these days. I had classmates getting pregnant in 7th and 8th grade. Heck, my grandmas generation was getting married at that age. No unwed mothers, they all got married.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.