Are you a Jihadist?

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by S.A.M., Sep 25, 2007.

?

If your loved ones or your country is attacked, you will

1. run away

10.5%
  2. hide

26.3%
  3. embrace the enemy

10.5%
  4. kill yourself

5.3%
  5. support your loved ones and country, but not get involved

15.8%
  6. demonize the enemy

31.6%
  7. lock yourself up with guns and ammo, looking out only for yourself

15.8%
  8. fight back

84.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I think the ongoing incarceration of people in Gitmo qualifies, as does the illegal occupation of Iraq, Palestine and Afghanistan.

But of course, laws are inconsequential when the lawmakers break them.

e.g. if the Israeli attack on Syria had been a Syrian attack on Israel, then the "punishment" would be very different.

As it is, there is a total lack of interest.

The same people who "remember" 9/11, have no concept of Abu Ghraib, Gitmo or the people of Afghanistan or Iraq or even Palestine (who are deserving of what they get, due to being vicious savages beyond redemption, that eat the hearts of their enemies and drink the blood of children, unlike refined secularists who merely bomb from the safety of tanks and aircrafts)

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Ah, reading comprehension problem again, I see. Or, maybe another attempt at avoidance. Typical.

No, it is the midget who is the attacker and who actually attacks, hence the label 'attacker', sam.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I was informed that a midget is stalking you, better be careful, he may catch you unawares.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

There is no state of Palestine.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The UN would disagree, and since the UN has also donated the state of Israel, one is hard put to recognise the criteria by which part of a UN resolution is accepted while another part of it is ignored.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

No they wouldn't. The region was partitioned, but there is no recognized state of Palestine.

10. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

`
    embrace the enemy

'Cos you gotta...

11. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Of course there isn't. Which is why there is no recognition of the occupation or oppression of the people there. But thats because they are paying the price of the Holocaust, it is the countries who are invested in the Holocaust, for politcal reasons that keep the State of Palestine from being recognised. That much is clear from the innumerable unilateral vetos that govern political action in that region.

They are todays victims of the Jewish Holocaust.:shrug:
    No elected government in Palestine will be recognised unless it is a government that abstains from putting its own population first.

12. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

It's far more surprising that you assume we're to believe you know those motives especially when those motives are actually revealed by the protagonist as religious. Regardless, they certainly use their religion to justify those motives and keep the masses in check (oppressed.)

Duh. It's too bad you consider 'freedom' as a western notion. One would think freedom would be for all. Perhaps it is you who is bigoted and blind..

13. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Ah, so it was avoidance. Thanks. Your poll is still pointless.

14. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

"If your loved ones or your country is attacked, ..."

I'd do what the Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan are doing, I'd go around blowing up my own countrymen, especially women and children, until the oppressors or invaders finally couldn't stand me killing my own people, and then they'd leave.

Baron Max

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

IOW, I should give more credence to random media soundbites than academic studies

Look again, I said "Westen Notions of Freedom"; the ones that include "not-so-free trade", Gitmo, support for dictators and occupiers and non recognition of elected governments.

Warned ya,
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=28NYU4NIL3Q

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Strange, how the attacks always follow the US troops. Nothing to do with the arming of Sunni war criminals from the de-clawed previous regime.

17. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I don't think it worked in the American civil war, in New Orleans or with the IRA, so why would it work elsewhere?

18. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Just stick with your usual brand of propaganda and intellectual dishonesty, no need to swing from your norm.

Yes, I'm sure you could go on and on and on... with your usual nonsense, but it's getting tiresome and predictable.

Why not just put your cards on the table and tell us the REAL reason you started this poll.

...as if we didn't know.

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Whassamatter? Afraid to take a stand on your bigotry?

You missed it, its a few posts back.

20. John99 Banned Banned

What does the poll have to do with being a jihadist?

21. John99 Banned Banned

This whole thread is just weird.

22. maxg Registered Senior Member

The big problem with the poll and the reason I can't respond is because it conflates my loved ones and my country. If someone attacked by wife and child or even my siblings I'm going to respond violently and probably abruptly. When someone attacks my country I would have more reasoned response. I would want to know how they attacked, why they attacked, who they were, etc. My response would have to take into account a lot of factors I wouldn't be bothered with if someone attacked my family. My love of my family is unconditional, whereas I'm quite aware that my country (or at least the gov't thereof) can be kind of fucked up.

23. John99 Banned Banned

Come on, SAM just described my Chihuahua...may he rest in peace.