Are we in deep depression now?

river said:
Don't get what your saying .

Explain what your getting at , more clearly .

You have the option to continue living under a cloud of fear, taking all the precautions necessary to protect yourself.

I don't live in a cloud of fear . I live in a world that has a virus that kills . Alot .

And this virus not only kills the very old , but is now killing more younger people .

The virus is here to stay. It is not going away. If a vaccine is developed in the near future, great.

It is . Because it is .
Well, people are starting to reject the doom and gloom that it promises. I went to Home Depot last Saturday and the parking lot was packed. Same with the local groceries store. If the bars and taverns were open right now, I would be having a beer and playing video slots. People don't want to live like this and are willing to risk infection in favor of freedom.

Well, people are starting to reject the doom and gloom that it promises. I went to Home Depot last Saturday and the parking lot was packed. Same with the local groceries store. If the bars and taverns were open right now, I would be having a beer and playing video slots. People don't want to live like this and are willing to risk infection in favor of freedom.

Of course people don't .

The risk of infection , is not about them , it is about whom they infect .

The risk of infection , is not about them , it is about whom they infec
If you are out there participating in public, you are at risk of giving or receiving. You might be infected and not know.

It won't .

But we can try to slow its spread down .
Are we to hide each time it makes an appearance? Are we in perpetual lock-down until a vaccine is available? You can't keep a lid on a population too long. People will eventually get tired of it.

Back