Are there any NEW Creationist arguments? (v.2)

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by synthesizer-patel, Jun 2, 2010.

1. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Not true. Columbus and King David are not of our life time. Your links do not assist here - no names. Why is that?

It does not bode well as historical truth, but it does make it encumbent that an ancient document vindicates this FACT with astonishing precision. This is a disdained truth, one that causes monitors uneasy feelings.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Neverfly Banned Banned

I never heard anyone speak those names except sometime in the past thirty odd years.

Can you prove that anyone spoke BEFORE then?

(The rest of what you said made no sense.)

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. IamJoseph Banned Banned

You are obviously right. While I presented ficticious stuff like noah, abraham, hamurabi, river tigris, mount ararat, the pyramids, nations, kings, wars, monuments and the like - all post 5770, you beat me by presenting the million year old name:

"LARYNX"

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Yes.

Columbus' diary; the Tel Dan discovery proving King David was a true historical figure. Both are post 5770.

Try again:

It does not bode well as historical truth, but it does make it encumbent that an ancient document vindicates this FACT with astonishing precision. This is a disdained truth, one that causes monitors uneasy feelings.

8. Neverfly Banned Banned

No, see that's Written down. It might Prove that people wrote things down, but did not TALK.
    Can you PROVE that people talked back then?

Maybe that's why cartoon characters like Wile E. Coyote speak only with signs.
    It's a spiritual memory from when that was the only way we could communicate.
    I mean, I never HEARD Columbus talk... Have you?

Nope. Sorry. It's still a fail...

9. BWE1 Rulers are for measuring. Registered Senior Member

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped....jpg/800px-SantaCruz-CuevaManos-P2210651b.jpg

there's quite a few right there. Or do you demand an alphabet too?

Do you think Earth (She made the little green apples) is 4 and some billion years old?

10. BWE1 Rulers are for measuring. Registered Senior Member

11. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

More on the history of writing - in particular the recording of names.

12. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

More on earliest writing....

13. BWE1 Rulers are for measuring. Registered Senior Member

14. squeebeast Registered Member

hi group..i noticed that there are no science disscusions going on..only angry atheists blasting Creationists..how about some science discussion?...for instance..is it true that a layer in the mantle has been discovered called the Crossover Depth?? if so,what are the impications???

15. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Why not start a new thread on that topic, squeebeast?

16. BWE1 Rulers are for measuring. Registered Senior Member

edit: oops double post

17. Neverfly Banned Banned

Strange... I see angry believers blasting the "evil atheists." What a difference perception makes.

18. IamJoseph Banned Banned

No I have not the proof you seek, but you are making an unreasonable demand. The situation is not the same which infers humans spoke 50K years ago but this was never written down. We have a factual description of historical factors of the early period of 5770, proof of nations, cities and wars - backed by humanity's oldest diarised calendar. We know that Egypt predated the Hebrew by 1,200 years - yet we have no proof of speech of the Egyptians - the Hebrew writings give historical proof of its texts concerning Egypt, like two cities built, Pithom and Ramesey, as well as trasliterations of the ancient Egyptian language.

Columbus talks via his diary. 50K humans don't. Cartoon characters do not impact here. The dif.

I have not encountered any evidence of speech pre-5770, and here Genesis remains astonishing, to the extent any denial constitutes a total lack of credibility and honesty. ToE has become a religion and countering it a blasphemy - only they don't put one to the rake or behead - they just massacre one's career to smitherines.

19. IamJoseph Banned Banned

If you narrow your view I will be glad to respond. Meanwhile, I happen to see any scientist discussing the universe without a topmost preamble displaying which universe is being discussed, a finite or infinite one - as a hoax; apples and oranges apply. Dawkins is smack in the centre of that escapist paradigm.

20. IamJoseph Banned Banned

Congratulations - progress! Your finally attending the issue, instead of your million year larynx escapist charade!?

Breaking News:

China is old - but "NOT" as old as many believe. The Arabian peninsula is older than both China and India. C14 is not accurate for small time margins. This is an example which needs further examination - the French example of colored drawings on 60K year caves has been dispelled as a fake. One cannot trust agenda based ToE inclined scientists - they even said King David was a myth! This is why all must insist on surrounding transit grad imprints - at least those who see this issue as pivotally important.

21. Neverfly Banned Banned

I have mimicked the same demand Christians make.
    This is so much nonsense it's hilarious.

Try reading this- It's the same exact argument you are making now...:
    http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Seriously, are you doing any shows in my town?

22. IamJoseph Banned Banned

While the dating older than 5770 of chinese is substantially rejected, and is absent of transit and surrounding proof, this article says all writings came upon humanity at a similar time across the world - though some developed faster. The premise of a similar dating contradicts a gradual evolution spanning 100's of 1000's of years. The notion that one nation can take a 100K years to develop writings and speech, while we see its embryotic points embedded inside the 5770 period - is an unacceptable anomaly. Its like saying one nation had agriculture 5000 years ago, while some others had it a million years ago!

23. IamJoseph Banned Banned

I don't.

So how does this impact you have no NAMES pre-5770, or that the names in Genesis are not real? Let others do it:

Its true. Try to get an admission from a ToE'ist of any error! Try telling a Muslim yes there was a temple in Jerusalem under where the mosque today stands! Both are blasphemies. But when Genesis declares 5770 for speech - we find no NAMES before that date. Magic, hah - or a lucky guessomatic fluke!?