Are scientists always trustworthy? Should we believe everything they say?

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Happeh, Feb 3, 2006.

1. Happeh Registered Senior Member

What do you mean, "may"? They WILL show these behaviors. All of my threads show scientists displaying these behaviors.

That is exactly right. So why is it that all of you scientist are so certain I am wrong?

You bow down to take it in the butt or polish the penis.

Listen Mr Wonderful. You just said it yourself.

"But the great strength of science lies in its requirement for repeatability of experiment and its requirement for peer review"

You come to my house and bring 10 people with you. Bring 100 or 500. I will take each and every one of them and show thru repeatable and verifiable science that I am correct.

Happeh Theory is 100% correct. Excessive masturbation will make you blind and crippled. Excessive sex, physical exercise, the snorting of drugs or the injecting of drugs can all cause similar symptoms.

All of you should be fired and sent to janitor school. You sully the dignity and reputation of real scientists.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Happeh Registered Senior Member

This is why scientists need to learn politics instead of living in a soap bubble. All of this was political.

A zionist went to work with the man. He worked there long enough to find evidence that caused this Korean man trouble. The Zionist quit his job. A week or so later, the Korean man was "exposed".

This is about Israel stopping or hindering cloning research in Korea. After Israel finishes murdering or domesticating Muslims, the Asians are next. Thinking long term, it only makes sense for the Zionists to interfere with cloning technology in Korea now.

If one muslim attacks the WTC and destroys it, does that mean all muslims are terrorists?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

No, it doesn't. Ophi never said that.

And apparently, scientists are all untrustworthy but we should believe everything you say happeh?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Insane.

Oops, CH, you slipped your response in ahead of me there. My reaction to Happeh's last outbursts is that he really is certifiable. I would have thought he was winding us all up, but for his material to be found on other sites, which reflects the same pathological behaviour.
    The only smart thing he did say here was that a group of muslim terrorists flying into the WTC does not make all muslims terrorists. (Although the US reaction might almost suceed in making it seem that way.)

8. Anomalous Banned Banned

Hey I think U dont watch WebTV, U have been mislead by US media, It wasnt the muslims that brought down the WTC, it was president Bush's brother. It was a conspiracy to rob US taxmoney. That also killed 4400 US citizens.

9. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

Pardon, but I believe the man thinks he is an alien.
    (Just like you said you were a wise old man happeh)
    Take a look at his profile.

10. Huwy Secular Humanist Registered Senior Member

Hahaha where did you get the number 4400 from Anomolous?
    Oh wait, it wouldn't be because - YOU'VE BEEN WATCHING THE TV SHOW CALLED "4400", which is about people abducted by aliens and given special powers?
    Hmm I've watched both seasons 1 and 2.

Coincedence? Or something more mysterious?

11. Light Registered Senior Member

Excuse me for a minute while I catch my breath back from laughing so hard.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

YOU, Anom, claim to catch and correct bad science?? HA - you wouldn't know any real science if it smacked you in the face. A self-admitted kindergarten drop-out is going to know more about scientific accuracies than the professionals who've spent tens of years studying it. Not a chance!

Oh, I almost forgot - you're one of those idiots who thinks there is advantage in not knowing anything. And after at least two tries you have YET to show me some grand advances in science that was made by ignorance.

And I've not seen anyone run away from a discussion with you. However, I have seen a few leave in disgust because your sheer stupidity turns their stomachs.

And by the way, I'm still waiting for you to show us proof where you "won" a debate with me. Others have also mentioned that it never happened.

So... Just who is running away here? Why - it's the Great Ignorant Anomalous himself!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

The one who lacks understanding, communication skills and enjoys ignorance. Yep, that's who!

12. Anomalous Banned Banned

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?ChannelID=89

13. Anomalous Banned Banned

14. Anomalous Banned Banned

Now look its not my problem if U waste so much money, U should be ashamed of it.

Talking about me inventing something, That directly depends on how powerful brain ones got.

15. Anomalous Banned Banned

And I am still waiting for your answer about light that U are yet running till date.

16. leopold Valued Senior Member

because you are absolutely unwilling to test your theory in a way that will disprove it

you yourself said that you will not have your research peer reveiwed

why is that happeh? what are you scared of?

17. leopold Valued Senior Member

don't forget happeh that you said that you can tell a person masturbates by looking at their picture

that is what you would have to prove
    that you can indeed tell if a person masturbates
    solely from their picture

18. leopold Valued Senior Member

careful commie you'll make happehs shit list with words like that.

19. Light Registered Senior Member

Amusing. Do you have trouble reading and understanding - like your buddy Mosheh? I've never asked for something YOU invented - I asked you to tell me some scientific things that ignorance invented.

Oh! I see... You equate "ignorance" with yourself. Now I understand. (Finally you are starting to make a little sense. Not much, but some anyway.)

20. Gustav Banned Banned

light

would "as an unexpected consequence.." or "fortuitious circumstance" pass for "ignorance?"

21. Light Registered Senior Member

Generally speaking, no. Those kinds of things usually happen quite by accident but still while someone in working within the confines of understood scientific principles. I've never once heard of a completely uneducated (and that doesn't include those who are self-educated) person discovering some new principle or process.

Just keep in mind that "ignorant" isn't another word for "stupid" at all. It simply means "not knowing."

22. Anomalous Banned Banned

Forget the Trustworthyness I am ending humanity along with theirs EGO.

23. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

But to remain ignorant when surrounded by knowledge is stupid. To reject knowledge because it upsets the complacency of one's ignorance is monumentally stupid.
    Did you know that anomalous?