Are Americans Really This Effing Dumb?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Lord Hillyer, Apr 24, 2007.

1. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

Yeah...

My wife always complains about sheeple....

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Carcano Valued Senior Member

"Naturally The Common People Dont Want War, But After All It Is The Leaders Of A Country That Determine The Policy. Its Always A Simple Matter To Drag People Along Whether Its A Democracy, A Facist Dictatorship, A Parlament Or A Communist Regime.

Voice Or No Voice The People Can Always Be Brought To Do The Bidding Of Their Leaders.

This Is Easy. All You Have To Do Is Tell Them They Are Being Threatened With An Attack, Then Denounce The Pacifist For Lack Of Patriotism And Exposing The Country To Danger. This Works The Same In Any Country."

-Hermann Goering
    Hitlers Reich Marshall At The Nuremburg Trials

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. FreeThinkers Registered Senior Member

How many political parties (excl. independents) are there in the U.S.? That might sound stupid, sorry. I know about the republicans and democrats but there's got to be more than that.

8. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

i used to hold a view as in dont judge smene till u met them and i met a few americans and my god can i tell u they mne about stereo tiping but as soon as i talk they go brit queen bad teeth eg and they think they won ww2 on there own and all other counteries are inferior wich realy anoys me and im sry to say i think thye are most rudest peple i kno

9. RubiksMaster Real eyes realize real lies Registered Senior Member

Maybe if you could spell, your words would hold more conviction. Looks like we're not the stupid ones after all!

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

That depends on whether its a first language.

11. RubiksMaster Real eyes realize real lies Registered Senior Member

If this person knows enough to use netspeak such as "u," and "kno," I have a feeling English isn't that foreign. Besides, even if it is someone's tenth language, such egregious mistakes don't put forth an air of intelligence.

12. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I found a grammatical error!

13. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

lol good fr u just so u no im slightly dyslexic so i try my best

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

U mus bee Amerikan

15. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

Actuly i think i should apolgise about some of the remarks and corect some as in the americans i have met so far apear to be rude and i am slightly dyslexic and ill try and keep my speling as readable as posible and im sorry i was wrng to judge the whole of america on a few arogant individuals and i am british just to clarify up about it's nt a second language.

16. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Right.

Shit son... at the very least run your text through a spell checker. I'm not going to bother with fixing your other errors.

17. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

i did not ask u to and i do not see why it should bother you this much to be honest and this is a thead not a a fukin piece of parchment

18. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Sockpuppet?

19. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

I'll just warn you right now that if your posts consist of run-on sentences and poor spelling, no one is going to take you seriously. At all. I used to type just like you did when I was 12. How old are you?

It's possible, but an IP search yeilds nothing.

20. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

fair enough i am 14 i see ur point can u give me any hints on a prgram i can do u no like work ot somit that will coret my spelling?

21. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

22. ashpwner Registered Senior Member

thank you

23. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

It works!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!