Architecture Magazines , as opposed to interior designs

Discussion in 'Architecture & Engineering' started by river, Jan 6, 2013.

1. river

I have subscribed to Architecture Digest , its good , but not really what I was looking for really , it seems to be , for the most part focused on interior designs , not entirely , but for the most part

What I was looking for was more a magazine that has more focus on the exterior of the home and/or commercial building

Any suggestions

Thanks

river

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kwhilborn Banned Banned

I'd love to help as I love nice buildings, but cannot even think of a local magazine that might not include interior design. If you are looking at unique outward design such as M.I.T. encapsulates, then perhaps just type "unique architecture" into Yahoo images.

Like here..
    http://ca.images.search.yahoo.com/i...b=13fhf8c6h&sigi=1349so01v&.crumb=KW2zl/ku6vl

You may want to use mostly right arrows in that link as I clicked on third picture in.

Use the arrows at the sides of pictures to navigate to next website picture. This image scrolling is a great feature of Yahoo for finding interesting photographs, ideas, and designs on almost any topic.

If you like a photograph visit that website.

If you want to alter the search parameters it is simple enough to do.

Good luck.

If you are set on exterior modelling in a magazine, then perhaps look at some publication that shows energy efficient homes as they would need to emphasize the outside.

Just a few thoughts. I really love using the Yahoo image feature though since they updated it, and have spent hours thinking of things to type in. Try painted cats, Folk art, tattoos, Funny Pictures, Funny T-shirts, .... anything.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. river

Thanks for response kwhilborn

Just was hopping for a magazine that had more emphasis on exterior Architecture and materials used

Not that Architectural Design doesn't do this , just not enough for my taste

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.