Arabs, Muslims First Class Citizens in Israel's Super Democracy

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Kiwi123, Sep 19, 2006.

1. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Then if you care so fuckin' much, you should sell your fine home, quit eating such fine food, etc, and send the savings to the starving and poor of the Muslim world that you so love and admire!! Or are you a fuckin' hippo-crite?

Baron Max

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

baron,

you sound like a very angry and frustrated human being.... Dont fucking lecture me on charity and dont call me a fuckin hipocryte you dont have a clue what i do and i dont need to justfiy any of my actions to you... My consceince is will clear thank you.....

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lightgigantic Banned Banned

Read the opening post

- the main problems with the quest for equality on the platform of material existence is that the material platform is not equal

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Nope, just a realist ...and one who's old enough to have heard and seen just about all of this bullshit several times before in the past ....and just like now, nothing is going to change. All the crap and bullshit is just that ....crap and bullshit.

that's what all of the hippo-crites say, Zak ....as they live in their fine homes, drinking fine wine and eating fine food, yet complaining about the plight of the poor.

Baron Max

8. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

So baron.....

So because i have a house i am a hypocrite.. Yeah that makes sense!!!

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Geez, Zak, you don't know what a hypocrite is?? I think most hippo-crites would say something like that. ...LOL!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Baron Max

10. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Now baron, you are completely wrong....

according to you yesterday you gave a shit about Darfur now today you dont give a shit about 300000-500000 peolple dying in Darfur.

perhaps if you got your line of reaonsing straight your posts would make sense......

11. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

No, that can't be possible!!!!! I don't give a fuck about those damned people, I don't even know 'em! If I said that I cared, then it must have been a horrible typo ....or else I just lost my fuckin' mind for a moment!

Baron Max

12. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Ok that baron that wraps that up then

take care
    Zak

13. aaa Registered Senior Member

why should the government get rid of hizballah, the defender of lebanon? i mean come on, they are doing such a great job... (

)
    now seriously, i dont think the people have a choice but to continue to keep their mouths shut while fouad siniora himself does what he is told (by nasrallah, of course), and the real problem isnt israel. its syria.

i honestly dont know the answer. but i do know that it is possible to turn this question against lebanon as well.

14. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Good Morning aaa,

Oh, i thought the real problem was Iran!!!
    Aaa, The answer is simple the leaders of the ME have to do something a bit different, as mentioned before in another thread, it would be quite easy to break this so called alliance between Hizbollah, Syria and Iran. All Olmert has to do is be strong for a change and say to assad look i will give you back the Golan and give back the sheba farms (along with the prisoners in our dungeons) top lebanon, in exchange for peace, trade and normal diplomatic relations...

The golan is all Assada really gives a shit about so this woudl effectiviely take Syria out of the equation and Hizbollah would be come redundant. Iran would then be virtually isoolated in the ME.

but does olmert have the balls.

what do you think???

15. Kiwi123 Banned Banned

zakaryia04, sabach alcheir, I think if Palestinians would behave like you (so far) on line, peace would have a chance.

16. aaa Registered Senior Member

olmert isnt a real leader and the last war proved it. the people will not follow him. besides, why should israel give the golan back?

by just giving the territories back? no. that will only turn us back to year '67 and the arab countries will see this as weakness.

17. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Why keep it?

18. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Apart from its strategic value ... roughly the same reasons that the UK keeps Northern Ireland.

19. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Oh and baron

I only said whats to say that i dont have a fine house etc...

why do you have a fine house???

20. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Thank you Kiwi... But i havent got the balls.. i wish i had but i doubt i am courageous enough... that is for better men i am afriad and it looks like they are few and far between at the moment

21. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Hi aaa
    why not he is the leader of kadima and the PM of israel.. he would be class as very courageous if he did something like i am proposing
    it work with Egypt didn't it??
    Isn't it worth a try.. for the rewards of isolating Iran, neutralisuing Hizbollah by making them redundant and longterm peace with syria... Sounds good to me.
    Hopefully Assad then will be equally strong.

Ok so if this not good for you aaa, what do you suggest??

thanks
    Zak

22. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Are you referring to Sinai?

23. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Egypt did get suspended for ten years from the Arab League for that ... but they also got the Sinai back, which Sadat was probably happy about. Until he was assassinated by his generals for making peace with the "Zionist entity", anyway.

But all that's in the past and highlights all the more how much the Arab League had progressed when they first offered a peace deal in 2002 ... and how much Israel and Hamas need to start looking at that peace deal. Instead of Israel's pushing the failed roadmap or Hamas' pushing ... I don't know what they're pushing, actually, but I'm not sure peace is high enough on their priority list.