Apollo 11 press confrence*** I smell a hoax***!

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by Ganymede, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Ok, so we can't doctor a photo, but we can send a man 250,000 miles to the moon, with a pocket calculator computer, using only aliminum foil to protect them? Dude, save a hit for me:m:

I admit, I'm biased, and so are you.

Yea, but they sure were carried out on 911.

Ok, so our Military and Government is completey transparent? I think not, if it was, then everyone would of had a Nuclear Bomb the minute we learned how to do it, based on your logic. Because thousands of people worked on the program.

I would swore on the Bible and told him to shut the fuck up. I'm sure you would of did the same.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Care to comment on this Roy?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

But the fact is, this proves that our Government doesn't tell us the truth about everything. And people like you assume they do. That's why things never change because to many gullable people like you won't hold them accountable for anything.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Why should Roy comment on it? I was asking you.

Specifically as regards the questions I brought up in my post after you posted the link to that idiotic video where they purport to show the astronauts faking the view of the earth through the porthole.

8. RoyLennigan Registered Senior Member

we can also split atoms and view galaxies millions of lightyears away but we can't cure a simple cold. the egyptians could build a giant pyramid, but they could not take even a black and white photo of it. abilities are developed out of necessity and motivation. show me any evidence that shows we could have created false images of the moon such that they accurately portray celestial bodies without our knowledge of how those bodies actually look like in reality (we did not know how our own earth looked from the moon yet). you still aren't getting how easy(relatively) it was to send a man to the moon.

its good that you know that at least.

right.... now back to the topic....

you know, you have a way of almost completely misunderstanding a post and using that misunderstanding as a way of making you right. you're still not getting it.

i was saying that this kind of cover up would include quite a bit more people than Operation Northwoods or even 9/11 (if it had actually been a government conspiracy). because of the number of people involved, and because the mission in question was such a grand achievement of humankind, then there would be a very, very high probability that someone, somewhere would talk. people change values, move to different countries (where the US cannot necessarily get to them). I very much doubt even the US to be able to keep these people quiet. And yes, i know of many US atrocities kept quiet and the constant lying of officials and whatnot. believe me, i am no advocator of current US policy. i do not trust the government, that is not why i believe we went to the moon. i believe we went to the moon because of all the data we got back, and all the pictures, and all the excitement of those working on the project. i believe it because of the spirit of the project, from the day kennedy told us we would go to the moon before the end of the decade to today.

keeping the atom bomb a secret was a matter of national security and the people working on it knew that. lying and making it look like we went to the moon when we did not is definately not a matter of national security. so many people would be outraged at such an idea that i don't think you could find enough people to do the job, let alone keep it a secret.

i might've punched him in the face and shoved a moon rock down his throat.

9. RoyLennigan Registered Senior Member

Hell, i never trust what the government says. Like i said before, i don't trust government officials to tell me that we landed on the moon. i trust the people who devoted their lives to the accomplishment. and telling someone that worked on it that we didn't make it there is like telling a polish jew that the holocaust never happened. all they're going to do is get pissed off and not want to talk to you.

10. Lord Hillyer Banned Banned

White House press conference*** I smell a hoax***!

11. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

We can cure the simple cold if we wanted to. It's not in the fanancial interest of drug companies to make a cure for the common cold. If they did, they would lose Billions. How does a drug dealer make money? From repeat customers!

Photo technology wasn't invented yet. So that's not a valid comparission. But their Heiroglyphs did illustrate them building pyramids.

Stanley Kubrick could! 2001 A space Odyssey was filmed in 1965. It made it's Theactrical debut in 1968. One year before the Moon landing.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

People have talked. The Senior Technical Writer for North American Aviation(The company where the Saturn V Rockets were built.)

You said no-one involved has came out. This man certainly has.

Ok, so you're admittnig that it's not impossible to keep a large secert! (Thank you for atleast throwing me one bone)

The American people were terrorfied that during the Nuclear Age Russia had the capabilty to launch a satalite into space. The Americans thought that eventually they'll be able to launch Nuclear Weapons from outter space. Eventhough this was highly unlikely, the people were still scared.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2006
  12. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

13. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Although I don't personally subscribe to this theory, never the less some of the things mentioned are interesting.

14. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Me too, remember the White House press Confrence! ****I didn't have sex with that Woman******?

Or remember this one*********Iraq has weapons of mass destruction and they're 9 months away from having a nuclear bomb*********

Both Hoaxes so whatever Smart ass

15. swivel Sci-Fi Author Valued Senior Member

I think too many people are watching this video with our current culture in mind. A sensationalism, TV-centric culture. These men weren't even a product of the 60's culture. These were men of the 40's. A serious, hard-working, non-braggard group. What were Neil's famous words? Exactly. You couldn't ask for a more brilliant cast to represent our species on another planet.

They were not acting for the cameras, they were conducting a press conference for reporters. They are talking with the knowledge that what they say will be quoted in newspapers and heavily edited. When someone tells them beforehand that the conference will be "televised", those words did not mean then what they mean now.

What do the conspiracy theorists expect, a bunch of grinning dolts flexing their muscles and high-fiving each other? Theists are smarter than the absolute morons that can't think these things through.

The most damning evidence against them is the fact that we went back several times. You would never, ever, ever in a billion years involve more people in a hoax of this sort if you can help it. There was no reason to go back for a hoax, but if you already have the money and infrastructure, and you are doing real research, it pays to go back if you are for real.

God has a greater chance of existing than any of this nonsense, and if you are a part of this crap, you should hang your head in shame. You are one in a billion, the single lucky sperm, and you are blowing the gift of life. Shame on you.

Edit: Ganymede, you are not making any sense in the above post. Clinton's press conference was a man lying to save his ass, which is not a hoax. A hoax would imply that he got a blowjob on purpose so that he could later lie on camera, fooling everyone. And Bush's press conference wasn't a hoax either, it was people trusting the evidence that they wanted to believe, and ignoring any evidence that countered their beliefs. They were just being wrong. (this last case should sound familiar to you)

16. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

How did the retroreflectors get to the moon?

17. draqon Banned Banned

Ganymede is this your way of tourturing astronauts that went on the moon?

What exactly are you trying to accomplish with this nonsense?

Do you want justice? Do you really think Soviet Union would have accepted moon landing if it was indeed fake? Do you really think America would have ISS (Internation Space Station) ... the beautifull thing... in space?

18. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

If we could send unmanned probes to the moon and successfully deploy retroreflectors, why is it impossible that we sent humans?

19. leopold Valued Senior Member

a few things about this:
    the saturn is "built" at cape kennedy.
    kaysing was a cataloger of tech material.
    kaysing left his job in '63, before they started building apollo.
    he has a BA in english.
    all of this mans theories have been debunked.

about the a-bomb secret:
    this device was built in the middle of the desert.
    EVERYONE and i mean everyone that had first hand knowledge was in on town, the same town the bomb was built in. this town had its own post office with its own zip code. ALL mail was censored. this project WAS NOT spread all across the country. these people lived in one small area.

20. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

The ISS was largely based on the MIR spacestation correct? Like I said, the Russians civilian space program was far ahead of ours. If debating Science is torture, welcome to America. We debate everything here.

21. leopold Valued Senior Member

the russian space program had numerous firsts.
    first artificial satillite
    first man in space
    first earth orbi
    first space walk
    first woman
    first pictures of the far side of the moon.

22. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

This thread is 178 posts too long. I apologize for contributing...

The first post was good for a laugh, the rest is just waste, except for a few good photographs...

23. SheDevil Banned Banned

FACTS

undisputable facts

the USA did not go the moon

It may be the case that three American men went BUT the USA itself did not and for all those using the 'we' word when discussing going to the moon. YOU DID NOT go to the moon. So less of the we........k

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.