anyone here who can give advice on piercings?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lucifers angel, May 9, 2008.

1. draqon Banned Banned

yes, it increases probability of being infected and allowing normal child development because baby would not be getting the nutrients it needs...

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

they look nice...until the infection starts, the pain tears the body in agony, in overwhelming desire and wish for her to never done such a thing to her body she pleas for mercy to Gods...but Gods do not hear the foolishness of a woman who dared such evil upon herself

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Draqon, people get piercings. Deal with it.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

People are foolish to do so, for they endanger themselves and the health of others.

8. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

The health of OTHERS? What fucking nonsense is that????!11

9. draqon Banned Banned

God? as much as one wishes to do with God, does he have everything or nothing to do with us.

Piercings create cuts within the skin, these cuts allow apportunistic infections. Yes, sterilization does lessen the chances of an infection, but the body perceives the metal or extra material on itself as an infection to fight off and creates granules, this increases probability of infections to form as well as skin deformation to appear.

10. draqon Banned Banned

When others do piercings upon themselves they become spreaders of the diseases of the infections they are more likely to carry. Furthermore because they have done these piercings, they encourage others to do so...which leads to even more opportunity for others to do these piercings and increase probability of being infected.

11. draqon Banned Banned

There is no problem if: the cuts are done in sterile environment
    There is no problem if: the cuts are sealed from the environment and do not allow bacteria or spores to get in

There is no problem if: the cuts do not have some metal or cotton underneath the skin layer

And God...God...cares for everyone if you care for God.

12. draqon Banned Banned

I reply with statements that are of religious nature and other statements that have nothing to do with religion. Why not reply to the statements you are more ordained with.

13. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

OHHHHHHHH that looks awefully painful. I don't like it at all. It makes me wince just looking at it.

14. draqon Banned Banned

therefore piercings also cause many others to experience disgust and pain within them just by looking at pictures. A saddened individual in pain is not a happy individual and is thus more likely to be depressed which in turn means a decrease in immunity response.

15. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

WHOA!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

That is sexy. I couldn't do it, but...whoa!

16. Mickmeister Registered Senior Member

Because sex is absolutely awesome afterwards! They are like a switch. Just slightly touch them and you're ready to go. My wife has no complaints!

17. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Bollocks. Complete, utter bollocks.

18. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

i have decided to take it out, it felt better a day or so ago, but this morning it started hurting like shit, and this yellow atuff was oozing out of it, so i spoke with my piercer and he said take it out and when the area heals over (in about 7days) he will pierce it again for me for free. And i admit it feals better!

19. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

no. he wasn't!

i will get mine re pierced when i feal ready, next week

20. John99 Banned Banned

Personally i think piercings are unnatural. Why would anyone want to stick a piece of metal through their skin? Especially when it gets infected. Truth be told i find the tongue and eye brow particularly disturbing. This is just my opinion and not meant to tell other people what they should and should not do.

21. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

I was in the piercing parlour with my brother a few weeks ago and this bloke comes in and says, "I had a P.A. fitted a few weeks ago but I need a bigger one" not in any hushed tones at that. I looked up instantly. The girl at the desk said, "Ooooh" in a not too hushed tone either! I was pissing myself. She calls the piercer and she comes out and the girl at the desk tells the piercer he needs a bigger P.A. and they both look at each other with huge grins. I looked on as though it was some roadside accident I couldn't turn away from. She leads him off into a room I only wish had a glory hole in and the girl returns to her desk. I looked at my Bro, completely oblivious to what had just gone on. Bless.

22. John99 Banned Banned

I woulod also like to know for what purpose does every 12 year old girl need to get tats? It used to mean something to be tatted up but NO, oh no now every teeny bopper runs around with them on their shoulders and tramp stamped. It is so depressing.

23. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

few reasons,

1, they're perents are total iressponible wankers.
    2, the have the same tattoo has say for example billie joe armstrong (green day)
    3, they're friends pushed them into it.
    4, they have no respect for laws and don't care if the tattooist gets shut down and jailed.
    5. they think the nasty tattoo actually looks cool!!
    6, growing up to fast

you are right though it is depressing, i had my tattoos because they mean somthing to me every one of them means somthing differant, and kids just think they are above laws