Any Americans tired of getting shat on?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by weed_eater_guy, Jul 15, 2007.

1. Challenger78 Valued Senior Member

Sam, while the democrats may still use the world as their playground, hopefully they won't be as close to xenophobic as the republicans...or as One nation and Pauline Hansen....

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

But that's a self perpetuating attitude. Maybe the party won't win, but if its voting share increases it'll show people that a third party's voting share can increase. If it were to increase several times, who knows what that could lead to?

Washington warned you lot about political parties; they'll always try to abuse power. It's up to you to keep them accountable and honest. But isn't part of that being able to vote them out if necessary?

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. weed_eater_guy It ain't broke, don't fix it! Registered Senior Member

Why yes Zephyr, it is, but voting one douche out and voting in another douche just gives you a fresh douche. and yeah, that is a self perpetuating attitude, I wrote that though to honestly reflect how it's seen in this country, it's not my personal view. If I think a green or libertarian has the right idea compared to a democrat or republican, i'll vote for them no matter what the national trend is. problem is people turn on their TVs and see democrat vs. republican everywhere in the news, and maybe a mention of another party candidate, with the air that that candidiate is an oddball who can't be trusted, lol.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

But that's a self perpetuating attitude.

8. tim840 Registered Senior Member

Personally I've never seen a world map formatted like that before. :shrug:

9. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

how about you stop shitting everywhere, eh?

10. John99 Banned Banned

So then dont be jealous and worry about your own fucked up governments. Thats what i always say.

11. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

Do you seriously think it's jealousy? Nothing to do with America walking all over UN and other countries' sovereignty?