It is good to vomit once or twice a week if you're eating healthy food on a regular basis as opposed to eating out at random fast food restaurants where bad hygiene getting into your food due to closed environments is likely. It is also good to vomit out poison from cigarettes everyday if you enjoy smoking. But the question is, can you detect it? Or will you be yet another poor sap who suppresses it and knows not while it festers in your body, blood and brain? What I'm saying is, kick cigarettes altogether and try not to eat out at random fast food restaurants every week. Also, tap water is recycled water. Buy pure water.