another reason why the Christian bible is false

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Feb 16, 2006.

1. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

*gag*

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. ghost7584 Registered Senior Member

Read the rules of Christianity. God only forgives those that believe in Jesus as their Lord and Saviour and are trying to not commit sin.
    If you don't believe, or if you don't repent of sin, then you are not forgiven.
    God will not allow evil men into heaven, because by their evil deeds they would spoil heaven for everyone else. Men are going to be tested on Earth first to see if they are worthy to go to heaven. The unworthy will not go there. God's universe shows the principle of balance. Heat is balanced against cold, light against darkness, every action has an equal and opposite reaction. God is balancing eternal happiness, for Christian believers that repent, against eternal punishment for non Christian unbelievers that practice sin and disobey His laws. [For balance; to give the righteous eternal happiness, then the evil must have eternal misery.!]
    Acually the scriptures talk of surfeiting and eating and drinking with the drunken as sinful. Surfeiting involves over indulgence in food and drink. In both these cases drinking is involved and it says drunkards will not go to heaven. Thinking that glutony alone is a sin, might not be correct; those scriptures might be more about getting drunk as a sin.
    Your example of eating too much cake being a sin, might not be a correct example at all.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Jesus H. Christ on a spit! You are really a horrible person. And moronic. Did I mention moronic?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. ghost7584 Registered Senior Member

Exodus 20:7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

You know, it is good evidence that devils do control what evil men say and do. It is completely irrational to use the name of Jesus the way you did in your statement. It was done because the devils want people to break God's commandments, and devils have telepathic access to the mind of men. God is allowing them to have this power to test men to see if they will do good or evil, to see who is worthy to go to heaven and who is not worthy.

Do you ever hear people taking the name of budha in vain, in their speech, or the name of Mohamed, or the name of Krisha? No. Taking their name in vain is not a sin. Devils want people to sin, so they take the name of the Lord Jesus in vain, or the name of God the father in vain.

Watch scare tactics on the sci fi channel and see whose name gets blasphemed and taken in vain when people get scared. --not budha!!!

Think you are in control of what comes into your mind, do you?? --Think again about it!!!

8. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Do you know how stupid you are? Dosen't it scare you?

P.S.

Goddamn motherfucking jesus humper.

9. ghost7584 Registered Senior Member

If at some future date, your evil gets too extreme, and you think you need an excorcism, I recommend going to an assembly of God church, or a Church of God in Christ church, or a church of God church, to have the excorcism and be set free from demonic power.
    Those churches cast out devils in the name of Jesus.

10. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Just a slightly harmless question here: do you know how goddamn motherf***ing UGLY wolves glaring their teeth are?

I'm going to kindly ask you to replace that truly disgusting avatar you have with a picture of either a puppy or a kitten. Or turtle. Or turtledove.

Let's make 2006 a year of positive, uplifting changes!

Toast!

11. Giambattista sssssssssssssssssssssssss sssss Valued Senior Member

Hallelujah! Slavery is NOT a sin!

Leviticus 25:44 - Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves.

Therefore, get thee down to Mexico and getteth thyself a little slave boy or girl.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

You know what? Because I respect you, I'll replace my avatar.

13. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

There. Better?

14. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

What makes you think I could ever get too evilly extreme? And if I did why would I want to get rid of it if the demons were convincing me to do it anyway? Don't you watch movies jesus boy? The demons are the fun ones. Nobody goes to the movies to watch a bunch of benign blowhards have a jesus suck-fest. Festering boils on my ass.

15. RickyH Valued Senior Member

How, arn't humans imperfect? They would make good morals. But if you were the creator wouldn't you want some say in what people should do? But in any case he gives you the choice to follow his morals or not.

A punishment like hell.

Because of free will.

No, I said you cannot use this as proof God doesn't exist. I believe you have misread what I meant.

If you were a god and someone refused to believe you existed. Would you allow him into heaven? Possibly. But God has chosen not to.

16. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

He won't let me.

17. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

That's a contradiction. There cannot be free will in your system, there can only be free will if we are allowed to create our own morals.

Therein lies the problem, its all or nothing. You choose to live your life with your own moral values, never causing harm to anyone, yet are relegated to an afterlife of eternal damnation. How is that a just system?

There can be no free will in your system if a god chooses your morals for you.

No, I haven't misread anything. I am drawing the obvious conclusion that if one claims or refutes something about gods, it is ALL pure speculation, whether it is you or anyone else.

I would allow anyone into heaven if they led a life of never intentionally doing harm to someone else. Isn't that the best moral life to lead, regardless of what one believes?

If your god chooses not to do so, he is an egomaniac who does not deserve worship.

Using your logic, I should allow murderers and rapists who repent their sins and believe in me, into heaven.

18. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

Yeah, we're all going to heaven -- then heaven would be uh well -- just like earth, except all the jails would be opened and nobody could be punished for doing wrong. Everybody is free to do whatever they want to. Sounds wonderful doesn't it? I'd like to know -- who gets to live next to Jim Jones and Jack the Ripper?

What a wonderful world that will be! (Woody sings song)

19. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

If I offer an alcoholic a drink and the alcoholic accepts it, who is at fault?

20. RickyH Valued Senior Member

That's not a contradiction. There can be free will in the system. God does not force us to follow any of his morals. He gives us the choice. What's so hard to grasp about that?

Ask God, not me. I can only answer this question with this. Because they'renonbelievers. They cannot be forgiven for their sins if they don't believe. In fact most christians believe you get into heaven with your faith alone.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

There is free will. But you've blinded yourself to this. God has given us the choice to follow his morals. He has set them up as simple guidelines. Then said choose wisely. How is that not free will? I am beggining to think you don't know much of any religion.

So far you've misread alot.

I suppose. It's a very good way of looking at this. But not Gods way. So is it relavent?

Well, I do not have much to say to this. It's your opinion. Not mine.

That's Christian logic. Besides they have to be truthful of their repention. A sin cannot be forgiven in my opinion if the sinner does not think what he has done is wrong, if it's wrong in the eyes of God.

21. Woody Musical Creationist Registered Senior Member

RH said,

The hard part is that it makes somebody accountable for what they do. If morals don't permit free will, then God doesn't even have a free will.

Q said,

So when the government passes a law that says you can't kill somebody, that doesn't stop murderers. They have a free will, but they will pay a penalty if they get caught.

Q said,

To God all sin is the same, all men are sinners, and all need repentence -- there is no difference, though we (people) see a difference between the worst of humanity versus your average person. Anybody is capable of just about any sin given the right conditions. You usually hear nice things about somebody that later became a total criminal. Addictions can do this.

22. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

I only wanted to hear it from you straight, that you believe your god only provides guidelines and does not interfere in any way, he allows the individual to choose. What if the inidividual chooses morals higher than what your god can offer? There are other religions with varying rewards.

Gods don't answer questions, if they did, I wouldn't be asking you.

And that is very sad indeed. Anyone could go on a killing spree and as long as they had faith and repented their sins, they got a ticket to ride. Yet, someone living a good life with no beliefs is damned.

Can you not see how utterly ridiculous that is?

In other words, YOU don't believe in a personal god. I assumed you did. My bad.

VERY relevant! If his way is based strickly on faith and not how one leads their lives, your god is unjust and is not worthy of worship.

Then, you must agree.

Then, it isn't logic at all. It doesn't matter a rats patootie whether the sinner thinks its wrong or not - that's not the point. The point is that your god would actually accept those kind of people in heaven, yet discard to an eternity of hellfire, those who lived good decent lives but choose not to have a faith, or they choose not to have YOUR faith.

It is utterly dispicable and you would be blind not to see that.

23. RickyH Valued Senior Member

Well, then convert. If the person finds something better then they need not waste the time on this. They've got plenty of religions that have changed the morals of gods.

God's have answered the question before you have asked it. You simply have not looked hard enough. But I'm the most up-to-date on the matter.

Well you see this is a very good point. I like your ideals. But to a christian the perferct sacrifice has been made. The Crucifixtion of Christ. Before that it was animal sacrifices. Don't you see. Here in lies your question on why have a hell. Because it helps keep people from commiting horrid sins, such as murder, stealing, and whatever you consider a harsh sin. Then the sacrifices are an attempt to reach God to show him that you would like to be forgiven for your mistakes. That you have faith in the Lord and his word. But if you do not then you pay the ultimate. Hint; Gods vengeance.

No.

I believe in a God. I'm Jewish. But I've studied multiple religions.

It's a little of both. Some Christians believe it's faith, others believe it is your moral pursuit. But moral faith is a result of your faith, not a requirement of our faith. You're righteous because of your faith. We are seen righteous because of your faith in Christ.

In the Old Testaments a sacrifice was required. This was provided an atonement for sin. See you're given the choice to repent your sins. But Have you ever heard of the seven deadly sins?

No, I do not. I just cannot argue your opinion.

You haven't listened entirely to much to me have you?

You see it would be utterly dispicable to think this. Because a person who has never heard of the Lord is given his right into heaven by his morals, as long as he followed the morals of where he lived. Others who do have the right to believe God didn't repent their sins. So they receive the ultimate punishment.