Another Israeli rampage

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Brian Foley, May 18, 2007.

1. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

the fact you are unable to understand the REAL situation speaks volumes about your capacity.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Tell me, if it was Israel disappearing like that, bit by bit, and you were the one behind walls in Gaza, with no access to food water or defence, what would you do?

Imagine Israel disappearing to the same amount as Palestine has now.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

samir kuntar is one of those "innocent" prisoners the palestinians want free.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The real situation is clearly visible.

The soldiers who refuse to fight, the women who monitor the Machsom Watch, the Israeli peacekeepers who recoil in horror, the Jews worldwide who condemn Israel, these are reality.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

He was 16 when they arrested him wasn't he?

9. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

palestine, as i have explained to you in the past, never disappeared, not now not in the past. palestinians are arabs who came here to work, following british and jews who came here to build. when they saw many jews are coming here, they started to get angry, so their solution was to solve it all the best way they know. violence. they did not rule the land, they did not rule the people here, they did not govern the land. most of the land back then was desolated. they did not wanted us here, nor they will never will, EVER. they started this, they lost it 60 years ago, and they are unable to accept it. thats the reality, not your mambo jumbo propaganda. while you are here "debating" rockets are flying on people heads, and none of your ill care less, unless its palestinian heads, so i say the HELL with you and your propaganda and lies. my interest is to make sure no israeli will have to live in fear of those backward terrorists.

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Its easy to see you are in denial. As long as you choose to believe there was no Palestine, you need to feel no guilt for what Israel is doing.

11. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

you mean those dopers who smoke weed and then go to protest? give me a brake. what about suicide bombing, micky mouse who is saying islam will take over the world, muslims in mousqes who are saying jews are pigs and animals, that is the reality.

12. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

on the contrary, it is you who in denial and is unable the accept the fact there was no palestine because then you would feel guilt over the fact that you were wrong at the side you chose.

13. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

i was more interested in the part he murdred two little children, in cold blood and extreme brutality, and the fact the palestinians and hezbullah wants him free. the same islamic org. you so eagerly supported.

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

The Israelis have murdered even more children and the punishment was a month of community service, if there was any at all.

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Genetics and history does not support your fantasy.

16. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

israelis didnt kill in cold blood. those innocent who died where caught in the fight. samir kuntar knew exactly what he was doing, and has no regrets over hes actions. there is a difference between a death during self defense, and a murder committed with a rock as a weapon.

17. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

genetics are not an evidence of a country as far as i know, and there wasnt once in history a country called "filistine". that was the name the romans gave this place after the revolt.

18. Ganymede Valued Senior Member

Here's why the Arabs objected. Under that agreement, the Palestinians wouldn't have control over their airspace, borders, or their resources. So excuse them if they're not stupid enough to agree with something so poposterous. So it's you who're spreading the propaganda. You're pretty clueless for a Vulcan.

19. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

we are talking about the partition plan here?

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Boy, you're really wallowing in the cover stories. Israeli soldiers have refused to serve because they do not agree to targeting innocents.

21. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

on the contrary, i dont need to read stories, i was there. before i was there, i was wallowing stories much like you. i grew up. you should too.

22. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Ya, I remember you telling me how you shot at children throwing stones at your tank.

23. Mr.Spock Back from the dead Valued Senior Member

as usual, i expected nothing more then you. i wasnt shooting at them at all, but on a wall. you find it acceptable the fact palestinians are sending their kids to threw stones as part of a war effort? what were they doing there in the first place? as far as we know one of them could have carried an anti tank missile, as similar cases of palestinians children using weapons is not new.