Ann Coulter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Redefine91, Jun 13, 2006.

1. Redefine91 I piss excellence Registered Senior Member

Ann Coulter has yet to show any pity in writing a book accussing women in NJ of capitalizing on the 9/11 deaths of their husbands to get celebrity status.

This from the woman saying she wished timothy mcveigh would skip Oklahoma City and went to the NY times building.

surprised?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spiritual_spy SN0W_F0X Founder Registered Senior Member

That woman is a bitch so no im not surprised.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Mr. G reality.sys Valued Senior Member

I'm not inclined to buy her book. I'm not a member of the choir.

I do enjoy her ability to twist the panties of all the usual suspects.

I do share her disrespect.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

I saw her book sitting on a rack in the supermarket, just disgusting! They call her the right-wing Michael Moore, but to be honest I never hear rhetoric half so hateful and ugly coming from Moore - ridiculous emotional arguments sure, but nothing like this or like advocating invading the entire middle east and converting everyone to Christianity.

8. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

I LIKE HER... and having HEARD her defend herself regarding what she wrote in the book, i find that i have no choice but too agree with her.

those women.. with dead husbands... have made alot of money.

and when they are used by the dems... its not fair.. because who can argue with greaving widows???? no one... its a show and game....
    the dems use them... because noo one dares to say bad things about them.

but ann. is not afraid...

she made one point that is absolutely.. profound...

the dems... love to scream about the prisoners in quantanomo....
    they love to defend crimnals... like toke williams...
    they scream and yell to stop any execution of any prisoner... no matter how evil and terrible they might be....

and yet... they applaud loudly, and sing praises, about the fact that iN america... women kill a million babies each year...

im sorry...

but the dems are messing up.

-MT
    I HAVENT READ THE BOOK.. AND I DONT WANT TO DEFEND HER...
    BUT I HAVE HEARD HER SPEAK... AND I HAVE TO AGREE WITH WHAT I HEARD..... BUT I HAVE NOT HEARD IT ALL... SO..
    consider my views limited to what i mentioned above.

9. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Oh yeah because the Democrats are the only ones using 9/11 or the victims or their families to their advantage *cough cough* GO watch a bush speach, any one of 'em, it doesn't matter, and just count how often he invokes them - is it then fair to say that Bush sure is loving 9/11?

10. spiritual_spy SN0W_F0X Founder Registered Senior Member

As mystech said the dems arent the only ones uding 911 to there advantage. Plus the US is one of the few countries how still use the death penality, it is immoral.
    As for abortion i wont get into that.

11. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

i didnt say anything about bush....

why is it, that when someone critisies... anything the dems do... ever...

the only response the dems can say... is bush is worse....

sure he is... we all know hes a jack ass... so what?

it doesnt take anything away from the fact that those women have made alot of money off their dead husbands...... alot...

and they willingly throw themselves into the political arena..... willingly..

oh. but.. then.. everyone crys foul, when someone critises them.

its all a show and game... for your votes.

-MT

12. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

WAS IT immoral for toke williams????

how about richard ramirez????
    how about jefrey dahmer???
    how about ted bundy???
    how about the zodiac killer???

how about the victums?????
    how about their families...????

it is easy to say, it is wrong to kill... but saying it, wont stop assholes from raping your entire family and then skinning all of you alive...
    and painting stuff on the walls with your blood.

-MT

13. spiritual_spy SN0W_F0X Founder Registered Senior Member

What coulter said is that they enjoyed there husbands death! ENJOYED! They may have gotten some good things from the death of there husbands but to say they enjoyed it? If you can say that they enjoyed the deaths of there husbands than your about as heartless as any human. i mean watch some of the intereiws with these people you can tell they didnt ENJOY the deaths.

14. spiritual_spy SN0W_F0X Founder Registered Senior Member

And what about the families of the criminals? Make them suffer aswell?

15. TW Scott Minister of Technology Registered Senior Member

No she said she has not seen anyone enjoy their husbands deaths more than these four. And it is true. They enjoy the power they weild and use it wantonly. They would not have said power if their husbands had lived. So in a very real sense they do enjoy their husbands death, if not the way they died.

16. spiritual_spy SN0W_F0X Founder Registered Senior Member

No she said she has not seen anyone enjoy their husbands deaths more than these four. And it is true. They enjoy the power they weild and use it wantonly. They would not have said power if their husbands had lived. So in a very real sense they do enjoy their husbands death, if not the way they died.

Id suggest you look at some of the interveiws of these widows. Most of them live in the same place they lived before 911 and have the same standard of living the did before. They have political backbone of course but to say that they enjoyed it? that is just heartless

17. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

What's wrong with that idea? What better way to get rid of Muslim terrorists than to convert them to Christianity?

18. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Oh but now they get to be on TV and weep in front of us as we share their pain, so clearly they made out like little bandits. Is it just me, Spiritual_Spy or are these freaks defending Coulter just a bunch of heartless tools? I'd address them directly but something tells me that they lack the basic empathy required to seriously communicate with another human being.

19. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

THE FAMILIES OF THE MURDERERS???

the family of any killer.... should realise... that it is their fault.

they raised him... and they did a bad job of it.

what do you propose.... ? to give them a cell.. with tv and 3 meals a day??

to let them workout each day... to let them read, study, and publish books?????

i personnally have known alot of criminal types... and some went so far as to admit they intend to spend their life, in and out of jail...

why????

cause jail ain't so bad.... its not that scary... the only scary part is the other people in jail...

at the very least.... if we are going to let them live...

at least... we shouldnt let them watch tv.

-MT

20. the way i see it, ann coulter is an inflammatory cunt that no one even remotely takes seriously except the people that have always thought the way she does anyway. the same people that call in the sean hannity show to tell him he's a great american, and all of rush limbaughs dittoheads. fuck them, they're a foolish minority .

21. spiritual_spy SN0W_F0X Founder Registered Senior Member

I would have to agree.

22. Mystech Adult Supervision Required Registered Senior Member

Uuh yeah because I'm sure that'd make them love us dearly just like all of our murdering hate-mongering Christian Friends here at home.

The idea that islam is the problem is completely missing the point - Christianity is an extremely violent despicable religion too when you apply it that way. Agreeing with Coulter does nothing but out you as a dumb-shit xenophobic raciest. But hey if you really want less Muslim Terrorists who hate us vs. Christian terrorists who hate us, then so be it, the distinction seems kind of trivial to me. . . the people hating us part seems to me to be the larger problem and as near as I can tell that spans religion race and social class alike.

23. spiritual_spy SN0W_F0X Founder Registered Senior Member

It may be the families fualt but most of the time they know it and are already suffering from that fact but tomake them suffer more? And what about those who have wives or kids? How is it there fualt? And i agree prison is to easy but that dosent mean we should kill them.