Ann Coulter: I'm More of a Man Than Any Liberal

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by sandy, Jul 5, 2007.

1. sandy Banned Banned

I saw a rerun of her last nite on O'Reilly. She was discussing the joke about Edwards helping him raise money.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I literally laughed out loud when she said "I'm more of a man than any liberal." THAT was funny.

I know people love to bash her. I think she is brilliant. :bravo:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287381,00.html

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

She's finally admitting that she is a transsexual? I'll admit, I had my suspicions. Those big hands, and that adams apple....

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Is this woman taken seriously?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

Not by anyone with any credibility.

8. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

I agree with Repo Man. I don't think any sane person would disagree with that.

9. sandy Banned Banned

I wish she would run for vp with Rush.

What an amazing, awesome, incredible nation we would become again.

:bravo:

10. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

I was talking about sandy.

LOL just joking....

What is Ann Coulter?

11. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

Perhaps "Ms." Coulter is mentally imbalanced by menopause. She is the right age, and Sandy has given us dire warnings about the severe mental consequences that accompany menopause. It seems a plausible explanation for Coulter's unhinged diatribes.

Or maybe MTF transsexuals get goofy as they age, a sort of faux menopause.

12. sandy Banned Banned

Coulter is amazing. I admire her and her brilliant wit:

"If we're so cruel to minorities, why do they keep coming here? Why aren't they sneaking across the Mexican border to make their way to the Taliban?"

"Liberals are stalwart defenders of civil liberties - provided we're only talking about criminals." Sad but true.

"Liberals become indignant when you question their patriotism, but simultaneously work overtime to give terrorists a cushion for the next attack and laugh at dumb Americans who love their country and hate the enemy."

-Ann Coulter

13. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Ann Coulter quotes:

"If I'm going to say anything about John Edwards in the future, I'll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot."

"I was going to have a few comments about John Edwards but you have to go into rehab if you use the word faggot." --at the annual Conservative Political Action Conference

"These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband's deaths so much." -on 9/11 widows who have been critical of the Bush administration

"We need somebody to put rat poisoning in Justice Stevens' creme brulee. That's just a joke, for you in the media."

"Liberals love America like O.J. loved Nicole."

"There are a lot of bad republicans; there are no good democrats."

"We need to execute people like (John Walker Lindh) in order to physically intimidate liberals."

"Whether they are defending the Soviet Union or bleating for Saddam Hussein, liberals are always against America. They are either traitors or idiots."

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity."

"Liberals are stalwart defenders of civil liberties -- provided we're only talking about criminals."

"The New York Times editorial page is like a Ouija board that has only three answers, no matter what the question. The answers are: higher taxes, more restrictions on political speech and stricter gun control."

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

"Usually the nonsense liberals spout is kind of cute, but in wartime their instinctive idiocy is life-threatening."

"We've finally given liberals a war against fundamentalism, and they don't want to fight it. They would, except it would put them on the same side as the United States."

"If John Kerry had a dollar for every time he bragged about serving in Vietnam -- oh wait, he does."

"Press passes can't be that hard to come by if the White House allows that old Arab Helen Thomas to sit within yards of the President."

"The swing voters -- I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster."

14. superstring01 Moderator

You REALLY want some person who is so totally blinded by partisan ideas? She spends half her time insulting other people? She'd be no better a leader than a Michael Moore / Al Frankin ticket.

It's fine that she's so entertaining and so full of brilliant whiticism (I've read all her books [last one sucked] and I think she's hysterical), but you can't build a consensus on insults and personal attacks, something that she excells at.

~String

15. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

She must be a Muslim because I know Christians would never do that.

16. sandy Banned Banned

Most of them are true/great. You took the Edwards one out of context.

COULTER: "I wouldn't insult gays by comparing them to John Edwards, now that would be mean. But about the same time, you know, Bill Maher was not joking in saying he wished Dick Cheney had been killed in a terrorist attack. So I've learned my lesson, if I'm going to say anything about John Edwards in the future, I'll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,287381,00.html

17. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Thank you Q for posting the Ann Couilter quotes.

now if we changed the one below slightly and replace the word christianity with Islam
    So here we go

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Islam."

Now Sandex, perhaps you could tell me what the above reminds you of?

And of course we can thorw this out to everyone else to answer too.

~~~~~~~~
    Take it ez
    zak

18. superstring01 Moderator

Sandy, you miss the point. "Truth" of the quotes are totally in the eye of the beholder... to the VAST majority of people I know they are insulting. I'm one of them. She never hesitates to list a million reasons why everybody else is bad and she is good. Again, you can't lead a nation by putting half the population down.

~String

19. Nickelodeon Banned Banned

Huh?

20. Pez11 Just visiting Registered Senior Member

Please, Anne Coulter is a joke.
    I remember seeing a clip from an interview with a Canadian journalist.
    She said something like, "...if Canada sent troops to the middle east like they did in Vietnam......"
    The interviewer corrected her by saying "Canada didn't send troops to Vietnam".
    She didn't believe him...she said "Are you sure? I think they did". "Well I'll have to look into that information".
    What a f***in joke. Only in America can someone like her sell more than 1 copy of a book.
    Anyone who takes her serious is a joke as well. She's in the same league as Rosie O'Donnell. The only reason she gets attention is due to the outlandish statements she comes out with.
    "All liberals are traitors". Right, that's an intelligent person speaking. She's just trying to sell books and get air time.

21. sandy Banned Banned

It's from the Koran.

22. Wisdom_Seeker Speaker of my truth Valued Senior Member

seems like USA philosophy to me (replace "Islam" with "Imperialism").

23. Zakariya04 and it was Valued Senior Member

Hi Ya sandex

did you read what i actually said?

Ann Coulter is saying the same things as the islamic terrorirst you say you hate??

the original quote from Ann Coulter

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders, and convert them to Christianity."

But you know this so stop acting so silly.

~~~~~~~~~
    out
    Zak