Ancient Torture

Discussion in 'History' started by Nysse, Aug 28, 2005.

1. Nysse God is dead Registered Senior Member

Oh yes Master, because I would just love to clean your dirty house and your even dirtier laundry if those S&M refferences are anything to go by...

And once again, I was being sarcastic! If i didn't thnk you were nice I would tell you to piss off.

And so you should try. I mean, after all, I now have to clean your dirty laundry, so you damn well better try!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

You gotts love old-fashioned women.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Try what?
    To be nice?

Never. I am me. If you think I am nice then I am, if you think I am not, then I will not change for you! NEVER!!

How did those links work out?
    Did you get some good stuff for your assignment?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Nysse God is dead Registered Senior Member

Old fashioned huh? Seeming i'm so old fashioned, shall I wear my maid outfit and make it authentic?

No, not to be nice, to see this fabulous conversation as the light of your day.

And the links were just fine thank you. I think I have a reasonable amount of information now.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

The light of my day?

Old fashioned AND humble.
    What a combination!

8. Nysse God is dead Registered Senior Member

Hahaha, I know! You can't beat that can you. You should be very grateful.

Oi, whats your name O Grateful One?

9. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Can't beat it with a stick. (at least not from all the way over in America)

Craig

10. Nysse God is dead Registered Senior Member

Yes, it would have to be a rather long stick...not that you would want to beat it with a stick...would you..

Oh, nice to meet you Craig, i'm Zariel.

11. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

It's a pleasure.
    That's a beautiful name.
    Excuse me if this is a stupid question, but is it an aboriginal name?

Of course I wouldn't want to.
    Is "can't beat it with a stick" an expression in Oz as well? My friend Nat and I used to confuse each other all the time because of expressions and words that did not cross the ocean.
    (She's from Canberra, do you know her?)
    Oddly enough, (if you think it's odd, that is) the topic of torture was something that helped spark our friendship. What is it about Australians and torture?

12. Nysse God is dead Registered Senior Member

Oh thanking you, but I dont think it is aboriginal, I believe it is American (what a coincidence) and it mean Lion Princess...ahem..

Yes, I do belive that phrase is Australian, we tend to have the strange saying that make us sound like Bogans when we say them.

And no, I can't say I know her...maybe I missed her when I was introduced to the other 20 million people in Australia...and I thought i had a good memory!

Haha...ahh, what can I say, its just an interesting topic..and it gives you some damn fine ideas too when you research it.

13. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Well, it's not like I didn't narrow it down.
    I told you she was from Canberra!

Be careful what you say, it can be used against you in a court of law.

14. Nysse God is dead Registered Senior Member

Hahaha, oh yes, you would know all about evidence against you being used in a court of law wouldn't you...

Anyway, when I do torture and kill certain people I would quite happily take the blame...there's no corpral punishment in Australia, and the longest sentence you can get it 25 years, shorter for Juveniles, so I would be 41 at the most when I got out.

How old are you by the way? Dont mind me, I just like to know who i'm talking to...

15. Nysse God is dead Registered Senior Member

Hahaha, oh yes, you would know all about evidence against you being used in a court of law wouldn't you...

Anyway, when I do torture and kill certain people I would quite happily take the blame...there's no corpral punishment in Australia, and the longest sentence you can get it 25 years, shorter for Juveniles, so I would be 41 at the most when I got out.

How old are you by the way? Dont mind me, I just like to know who i'm talking to...

16. Nysse God is dead Registered Senior Member

oh fuck u computer for posting that twice

17. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

18. Nysse God is dead Registered Senior Member

Oh, your a spring chicken. Although not as springish as me...I am an egg compared to you.

And what do you do for a living?

19. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

Pretty much this.
    I have a very boring job for a bank (computer geek manager, basically) and spend most of my time at work doing this.

20. Nysse God is dead Registered Senior Member

Hahaha. I dunno, it sounds fun to me, being on the internet all day talking to interesting young girls such as myself. You could get arrested you know if you dont watch yourself.

And there is nothing wrong with computer geeks, as I myself happen to be one. Plus manager would pay alot would it not?

21. one_raven God is a Chinese Whisper Valued Senior Member

All night, not all day.
    There s something like a 13 hour time difference (5:00 AM here right now).
    Yeah, it pays well, but it is becoming less and less worth it (for reasons other than the boredom).
    I'm looking for another job, however.
    Keep your fingers crossed for me.

22. Nysse God is dead Registered Senior Member

Oh all night huh...I would die from that.

Reasons such as what?

Yes I shall keep my fingers crossed for you, but what sort of job are you looking for? Are you thinking along the lines of Illegal Sex Trade? Because, you know, I need some money.

23. Nysse God is dead Registered Senior Member

Well, I have to bathe now, but if for some strange reason, you wish to continue our lovely conversation, just message me... I am usually on VF, so you should try their first, at :

http://vampirefreaks.com/profile.php?user=_pariah_

(you better rate me 10 young man)

please do, because I do quite enjoy chatting to you Craig.

Goodnight..or morning..which ever you prefer