An independent Jewish Only country in the US territory

Discussion in 'Politics' started by S.A.M., Feb 24, 2008.

?

Would the US give land for a Jews Only country?

1. I am American and I say Yes

12 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. I am American and I say No

8 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. I am American and I have some other opinion

2 vote(s)
    5.6%
  4. I am not American and I say Yes

7 vote(s)
    19.4%
  5. I am not American and I say No

7 vote(s)
    19.4%
  6. I am not American and I have some other opinion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

That statement is unworthy of you. It is Israel that is the military aggressor. All peace attempts so far have been made by Palestinians and Arabs. Even today, 70% of Palestinians favor a two state solution. Show me similar figures from Israel.

The biggest hurdle to the peace process is Israels discrimination against those who are not Jewish. As those who have been provided the opportunity to come back to Israel, their insistence on keeping out non-Jews is shameful.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

That was the purpose of the nation. It's also why a "haven" in another nation would never be acceptable, they got burned on that before. Israel isn't the aggressor, it only wants peace and to be left alone.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

IOW, Israel is the problem. There was never supposed to be a removal of existing peoples.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

There was never supposed to be war, either, a little late for that. But, the arab nations chose war, and the consequences are predictable. You can hardly blame the Israelis for taking self-defense measures in the face of this. To come later and complain about fairness is laughable.

Oh, we failed to kill you, can you take pity on us now?

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

So you see, both the location and the policy of Israel is a never ending problem.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

For some people.

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I don't think the Israelis are happy with the current situation either.

And as they are fast running out of options the choices are to either change the policy or the location.

11. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

What about the Palestinian's choices, they can stop trying to kill Israelis.

12. Norsefire Salam Shalom Salom Registered Senior Member

Then why settle on Palestinian land? Look at it from the Palestinians' perspectives, they view Israel as an aggressor because Israel is on their land (or what they believe to be their land). Ultimately, there's either two solutions:

1) all out war, alot of people die
    2) integration. Why a two state solution? That's stupid, that's just alienating the two societies. Instead, eliminate all the radicals and integrate Palestinians and Israelis into a new society, under one flag and together in Government, effectively creating a united nationality

13. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Israel has been almost uniquely aggressive, over the past thirty-some years - adding territory to its control by force, invading and occupying its neighbors, tightening the noose around the Palestinians and picking off more land and water from them, bombing targets in nearby countries, sending its agents worldwide on missions of violence and covert action, etc.

The apartheid it is now engaged in is quite violently enforced - it has been giving much more violence than it has been getting for many years now.

It's a bad situation, and Israel cannot survive like this in the long run. So now what ?

14. angrybellsprout paultard since 2002 Registered Senior Member

can survive as long as the american tax dollars keep coming

15. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

From the Israeli point of view, they were defending their land, their farms and communities from Arab forces that aimed to kill them. A two state solution is widely viewed to be the most logical way to resolve the situation.

A good offsense can be the best defense. Much of this territory you refer to was strategically necessary to capture, like the Golan Heights. Your so-called apartheid was a reaction to the intifada, or do you forget? Israel can continue this way until a legitimate broker for peace arrives, probably from the USA.

16. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Its odd how Israelis see it as "their" land after 2000 years and yet refuse to recognise the rights of those they displaced a few years ago.

17. Kadark Banned Banned

You have got to be fucking kidding me! How do you think the 700,000 displaced Palestinians felt about their livelihood when the Israelis bumped them out?

Nope, the only solution is a one state solution run by Palestinians. Anything short of that will never be tolerated.

18. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

What "right" would that be?

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I don't fucking care. The Israelis felt rightfully that they were fighting for their survival.
    Spoken like a true member of the PLO. It makes no difference what you will tolerate.

20. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I think he meant tolerated by the Israelis. And I agree. Israel will NEVER allow a Palestinian state to exist independently.

21. Kadark Banned Banned

They felt they needed to defend themselves by travelling two thousand miles, straight into the heart of the Middle East? Making almost a million civilians refugees, and you expect peace? You're a joke.

They will never tolerate it either. Neither will their neighbours. Israel cannot win this war.

22. otheadp Banned Banned

Why not unite Mexico and Canada then? Or North + South Ireland? Or India & Pakistan? Or Iraq+Jordan? Why should Chechnya not stop its war against Russia? Let's just all live together with equal rights

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

23. Kadark Banned Banned

No, I meant tolerated by Palestinians and their neighbours. The two groups can never coexist bordering each other - only a fool would believe that.