Americans

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by kornrulz, Feb 24, 2005.

1. duendy Registered Senior Member

hmmm you live in cloud cheesypuff land. it is VERY VERY VERY violent. it is a gun culture. go visit a ghetto if you dont believe me. and they are torturing innocent people, and convicted prisoners. Part of the torture of latter is spraying inamtes with pepper spray which seriously damages the skin etc. They have big promotional sales shows where they sell all this shit. have just finished watched a weeks episodes of documentaries about it at www.channel4.com/torture

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. kornrulz Satan is a Nerd Registered Senior Member

hey, I have made about thre or four pipe bombs and put them in my neighbor's mailbox, not that it matters cuz I think any one can do that. But still, I made it out of house hold items

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Jinoda Registered Senior Member

Dude, ghettos are everywhere, but that doesn't mean America is dangerous, nor does the torture of prisoners. I live in NY (Syracuse, NY--not NYC--so it's NYC to the 1/10th scale), and while there are certainly bad neighborhoods, you are fine if you blend in, or at least appear harmless. I personally live close (not in) to a "ghetto", and have to walk everywhere I go. I don't carry myself with any air of superiority or anything like that; I'm just another person walking around. I rarely get into trouble, and if I do, I just have to run for a couple blocks and I'm fine.

With your logic, every country in the world would be a dangerous place (every country in the world has nutters in it). Don't blame the country as a whole for the actions of the part. It's stupid policy, and shouldn't be in an "intelligent community".

Now somebody close this topic after duendy's inevitable retort so we don't have to read this rhetoric.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. vslayer Registered Senior Member

no, but i am a candian citizen and within 7 days of application i can get a british one too. there is no where you can hide from me, no border can protect you

8. jennyRater Luck B me 2nite Registered Senior Member

So you gonna kill me just for being american? Im trembling, really.

9. Tezcatlipoca's Hat Used Registrar Registered Senior Member

Do we really need to be protected from Canadians?

"Look out, he's using his clean, friendly cities, helpful demeanor and plentiful healthcare to outlive us, the wily bastard!"

I rather like Canada. Americans can be friendly tourists, honest! Admittedly, the Ontario Science Center DID burst into flames when I visited, but I swear I had nothing to do with that. Plus, I got to have my picture taken on a Canadian firetruck, surrounded by cheerfully smiling Canadian firefighters. Trust me - the only bomb I'm capable of creating is eggs florentine ("Oh, the broccoli needs to be cut into pieces?").

PS - itopal, that duendy-esque rebuttal was hilarious and no doubt likely to incite a real one.

10. jennyRater Luck B me 2nite Registered Senior Member

When it comes to Canada Id be more scared of the weather than the peple!!

Especaily if Artic climate suddenly moves south into the US, like in that movie Day after Tomorrow..