alQaeda vs. London

Discussion in 'World Events' started by sandy, Jun 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You're assuming you would have access to your money.

And sure, in India, we can survive. We don't need as much.:shrug:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

I know very much about your religion, it is based on the Jews Bible the Torah, our old testament, mixed with the Gnostic Religion, and denies the teachings of Jesus Christ, the Son of God and the only true Prophet and bringer of Peace, Jesus never lead a war against anyone, he never allowed for any to judge the another's faith at the price of his life, and he gave his life as the last needed innocent blood sacrifice for the salvation of men, Salvation is now by His Grace, as He is the Intercessor between Man and God, and all he ask is the Admission of your sins, penitence, and belief in Him as the True Prophet, Son of God, and Deliverer of Man from Damnation, He the True Prophet, never converted by the sword, or with the use of force, can the same be said of Mohammed?

And the History of subjugation and occupation of the Middle East didn't start with the Europeans, or Ottomans, either, some Nation or Force has occupied the nations of the Middle East, be it other Middle Eastern Countries, Romans, Carthage, Egypt, Persians, or a hundred others nameless to history.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man’s enemies will be the members of his household. He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow after Me is not worthy of Me. He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it." (Matthew 10:34-39 NASB)

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

I have access to my money, hard currency, it isn't fare from my reach, not only silver coin but gold.

Although India occupies only 2.4% of the world's land area, it supports over 16% of the world's population. It must be noted however, that India ranks a close second to the United States in terms of total arable land available. Nevertheless, it is the second most populous nation on Earth and if current trends persist, India will replace China as the most populous nation in less than 40 years. Almost 40% of Indians are younger than 15 years of age. More than 70% of the people live in more than 550,000 villages, and the remainder in more than 2000 towns and cities

How well will you be able to survive? 1.12 Billion People? and you are having starvation problems already, yes the country folk will survive, but how about you city slickers? sam from your self described life your a city slicker.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I don't think you need to worry about the Indians. We've survived a lot worse.

9. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

And did he ever take up a sword? did he ever lead a army agains a city?,

Now lets look at this passage with some context, shall we?

10. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

From a city slicker.

The only way you would survive is as a Bauble on some Warlords Arm.

11. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Sam:"I don't think you need to worry about the Indians. We've survived a lot worse."

And now you've got experience beating empire, a burgeoning economy, and even nuclear neocon-repellent, if the Buffalos ever consider roaming over there for something yummy for the herd.

12. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I find it funny when people make pronouncements they know nothing about. All the produce in cities is grown around it, the only reason it costs more than a few pence is due to state taxes. And I can see the market from my bedroom window and if I call the grocer/greengrocer/butcher, he will send his son/worker over with whatever we need. Hardly the way things are done in the US.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

13. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

My 1st infraction! Shoo, fly!

All the Best!

14. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Reported

15. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Were are sam's infractions? she seems to be in support of the use of force, I do wonder about her icon. It seem to me that there is a sad lack of enforcement on the mods as to the trolling and personal attacks, and support for the use of force on innocent civilians?

sam and spidergoat are the biggest trolls on the forum, the rest get banned.

16. Dark520 Rebuilt Registered Senior Member

Well, if we want to start this game... reported.

17. hypewaders Save Changes Registered Senior Member

Trivializing my harrowing persecution is insulting... reported.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

But you ARE a clueless gnat. How is that an insult?

19. DiamondHearts Registered Senior Member

As Muslims we believe that Judaism and Christianity are tainted forms of the religion of Abraham, which is Islam. Muslims honor and revere Jesus as the Messiah and son of the Holy Virgin Mary (peace be to them both).

There is no need for an intercessor between man and God, God can hear all the prayers of man. God alone clears men of sins. God alone saves man.

Among other Prophets, Solomon, David, and Moses (peace be upon them) wielded a sword as well. Are they then wrong as well?

Yes, however in recent history since the Arab Caliphate to the Ottoman rule, we have had freedom and self-rule, and we governed by the laws of our people. It was not until the Europeans started they conquests that we were subjugated and treated below human standards. The Europeans massacred millions of our people and exploited the riches of our nations for a hundred years.

20. countezero Registered Senior Member

You can start by looking at Muslim societies, which are ruled largely by inhumane religious laws. Some of my favorites are the ones that advocate sewing women's vagina's closed, stoning the women who overcome such techniques and commit adultery, as well as the torture and killing of homosexuals. In these cases, I doubt the women or the gays volunteered or chose to be treated that way, but they were treated that way nonetheless, because the Muslims want to rule with and through religion, not secular power.

You can also look at the attempts to install practices dubbed "tolerant" in the West. And while these by and large do not involve stitching or death, they are still important. Some specific examples that come to mind are the case where Muslims don't want to sell people pork, demand basins be installed so they can wash their feet, demand they be allowed to wear head-to-toe garments or complain about traditional symbols like the St. George's Cross in England. All of their complaints are religious based and amount to them not liking the Western world as they find it and seeking to change it.

21. countezero Registered Senior Member

Bullshit. Muslims attacked the Marine barracks in Beirut, blew up US embassies, US warships and hit the World Trade Center twice before any of the excuses you mention above happened. So find a new way to rationalize your religion's sickness.

22. Dark520 Rebuilt Registered Senior Member

And you ARE a dumb bitch. How is that an insult?

Seriously... you're a fucking mod, show it.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2007
  23. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Looks like this thread has descended into petty squabbling.

Play nice, kiddies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.